Holiday booked Diet Starts - Diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kate :O), 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Kate :O)

Kate :O) Member

I have recentley booked a holiday with my boyfriend and another couple, and as the other girl is nice and slim size 8-10 i decided that i couldnt go the size i am 12stone size 14 and feel good about myself. Therefore i have a old slimming world book at home and i have talked my boyfriend into trying the diet with me, i tried it a while ago but kept finding excuses to not stick to it! This time i must be stronger and stick to it. I have also signed us up to a small charity run to help get us into shape.
    Has anyone got any good tips on how to really stick to this at home without attending any classes?
    Also i will be purchasing a set of scales in the very near future, can anyone recommend a good set of reasonably priced ones?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.