Holiday break

jembo

Hi

Can I ask when people go on holiday and they decide they are happy to go of plan for that period do you go fully of CD or do you still take some packs ? I SHOULD be at my goal weight in 4 weeks and I'm going new York in 5 ive saved up all year for a trip of a lifetime and I want to make the most of it . Not stuff my face but celebrate my weight loss and just enjoy myself without thinking about weight for a few days I'm going for 4 nights so as soon as I'm back I'm planning on going back on SS to get of any weight gained then the week after start the maintenance programme is it bad I I just go off CD for the 5 days ?? I guessing I would prob gain 7lb ish which I will be ok with ? Please be honest xx

Also can I ask how much role have gained during a holiday break so u can estimate this thanks a lot xxxx

not quite the answer you want, but i'm planning to be finished with maintenance (and hopefully at goal) just before my NYC holiday at easter. i will be taking enough bars with me for one a day, as a low carb breakfast / lunch as we mooch around. My husband doesn't eat much so it'll be a damage-limitation way to keep my blood sugar up and hunger pangs staved off before we eat properly (probably twice a day). the bars are portable, though - i wouldn't be faffed with shakes or anything else.

Yeah I was thinking about taking bars and then just having one meal ? We will see im12lb off target x

Back