Holiday clothes for September/Octoberr, what size???

Nade

Hi All,

We have just booked our two week break for the end of Sep. Going to Cyprus where it will still be in the late 20's, so LOVELY and warm!

Based on averages for the last 15 weeks, I should be at target by then, and should have been for a few weeks.

I am so looking forward to being confidence in swimwear!

Anywho, I will need some holiday clothes, nothing I currently have will fit me, but I am worried that all the shops will be full of winter clothes by then and I dont know what size I will be, even though I am heading for a 10.

Currently I am 5 foot 4 and a half and 11 stone 2, and my target is 9 stone. (well I am always that height but you know what I mean!) I a currently between a size 12 and 14, depending.

Do you think a 10 is doable at 9 stone? I think I wil base it on measurements for M & S and if size 10 is a smaller measurement in one store, then go up a size.

What do you think?

I reckon at 9 stone you will be between an eight and a ten. I'd say you would be safe in a ten.

God, I dont know about an 8, I dont have the narrow hips for an 8!

Thanks for your advice! Think i might go "treat" myself to something on line, with the flexible friend!

I'm 5'4 and 10st 7lbs right now and I am firmly a size 14 comfortable but certainly not oversized and not even nearly a size 12 (except on the top) its amazing the difference body shapes make. I reckon that I will need to get well into the 9's before I hit the 12s on the bottom because I hold my weight mainly on my legs

If you are already fitting into some 12s you will definitely be at the very least a size 10 if not lower by the time you hit 9 stone :)

Back