Holiday coming up - HELP!

Burgerbun

I am doing well up to now but cant help being a little concerned.

I have an all inclusive holiday to Sharm (Egypt) in 4 weeks time!

I really want to stick to the diet. I may go SS+ IF there is plain chicken and green veg available. I think my OH is gonna investigate into whether the hotel can do something.

Im scared of coming off cos its working and i really wanna do this!!

Hi, have you spoken to your CDC about going up the plans a bit to give you some more freedom without you going nuts on the food?

I'm sure your hotel will be able to accomodate requests for plain chicken and fish, etc so try not to worry too much, you seem really focused so I'm sure you'll be keeping a close check on yourself while you're away but I'd suggest a chat with your CDC to start off with.

Good luck.

Hiya,

I said to her about it lastnight and she said thats fine to go up to ss+

I dont wanna go too far up the plans as i am getting married in May. Am 8.5stone overweight. Wanna lose as much as poss.

I was all inclusive in October. Came back 7lbs heavier. I didnt eat much of the fancy stuff but concentrated on proteins and salad. I had carrot, onion, beetroot, cabbage (red and white). I did treat myself to beetroot and a spoonful of cheese and a spoonful of potato salad every evening and i didnt eat between meals. I loved the salads, they are so easy to help yourself to when someone else has done all the chopping and prep! Anyway, the reason i ramble on is i dont think food put on my weight, as we were in a crowd of friends it was most definately the ridiculous amounts of unlimited alcohol we consumed. I mainly had vodka but certainly a good few wines. So stick to proteins and greenery and off the alcohol, you'll be fine!!
Have a good holiday.

Ah, my holiday (all inclusice to Sharm) was cancelled. Should've been going in October, but thanks to XL didn't make it. However on the bright side, I will get my money back and next time it's on offer I will be a better shape. Anyway, when I was on LL a couple of years ago went to Spain for 2 weeks Had shakes for Breakfast and lunch and dinner with wine in the evening. Lost 7lb in two weeks. The reason being I swam everyday and walked every morning...If you up the excercise and be sensible you should be ok. Have a lovely time..

You sound really focused. Eat the salads and try and keep down the alcohol. When you get back get straight back to it and whatever you put on you should lose quickly.

Enjoy yourself! Good luck

Back