Holiday Countdown

26 sleeps until I jet off to Marmaris for a week! Not that I am counting or anything :giggle:

I'm going with one of my best friends, Marie. We've never been to Marmaris before but have both heard really good things about it and are so excited!

acc said:
Definately,when I have a big win on the lottery I am buying a villa,just going to knock in the door and say "how much for cash!!"

What part of Cala Dor did u go to we stayed beside Cala Gran beach we hired a car this time but the previous times we didnt hire car. It has to be my favourite place out of all the places ive ever been.
Last year we went to SandKey and Orlando in florida and a cruise for our honeymoon but i still prefer Cala Dor its just so relaxed for us we love it xxxx

We stayef in alba apartments not even a 5 min walk to the beach,uphill to the main part of town tho.

Id love to be there right now xx
Did ye go to any of the bars ?. we went to Kalypso Tutti Frutti and Cheeky Tiki i love the cocktails i probably had to many thatd why i had such a huge gain. Ferreo Rocher icecream over there is amazing we found a lovely ice cream shop this year my hubby wanted to try all 24 flavours but i just stuck to Ferreo Rocher i love it xx

49 days until we go to NYC for 2 weeks, no SW coming in the suitcase, will deal with gain when I get back, sooooo excited!

26 sleeps until I jet off to Marmaris for a week! Not that I am counting or anything :giggle:

I'm going with one of my best friends, Marie. We've never been to Marmaris before but have both heard really good things about it and are so excited!

I've heard brilliant things about Marmaris, I would & wouldn't like to go, I'd like to for the cheap food & wine, & sight seeing, but I just feel I'm too old for being around so many people & I just don't like it too busy:cool:

I've heard brilliant things about Marmaris, I would & wouldn't like to go, I'd like to for the cheap food & wine, & sight seeing, but I just feel I'm too old for being around so many people & I just don't like it too busy:cool:

You're not too old! :D But I can understand what you mean about it being really busy & crowded. That's one thing we will have to be careful of when we go to the bazaar & markets - it makes the perfect opportunities for pick-pockets and such.

Our hotel looks fabulous - it has an olympic sized swimming pool and two waterslides with a seperate pool! It's a short walk from the beach and restaurants/shops/etc. I am so looking forward to it!

2 days until a weekend in Liverpool (does that count?!)
24 days until I go to Majorca for a week
43 days until I go to Italy for a short break! (Aprica)

:)

6 big sleeps till end of 18 months worth of treatment for BC then ............... 9 big sleeps till our cruise in the Med to celebrate :party0049::party0019:

Minimunchkins said:
6 big sleeps till end of 18 months worth of treatment for BC then ............... 9 big sleeps till our cruise in the Med to celebrate :party0049::party0019:

Enjoy B-)

Yay that's brilliant, definately a celebation trip. Have you been on a cruise before? I've never been myself but everyone I know who has loves them, a friend of mine will only do cruise holidays:D

Same as your friend :D . We did our first cruise in 2002 and haven't done a land-based holiday since - we were hooked. . I think the only land trip that we'd probably do is to return to China and see the difference to the landscape now that the dam is completely finished - we went in 2002 when the work was underway but none of the flooding had really started.

Same as your friend :D . We did our first cruise in 2002 and haven't done a land-based holiday since - we were hooked. . I think the only land trip that we'd probably do is to return to China and see the difference to the landscape now that the dam is completely finished - we went in 2002 when the work was underway but none of the flooding had really started.

We went to China in 2006 & I'd love to go back, it was an amazing place, so much to see, I just love the culture, (& cheap beer), there's a little island off China called Sanya, I'd like to go there, :D

Back