Holiday / Diet Report

Glad you had a great time Jim. I'm sure you'll lose in no time. Strange isn't it - I would never have given overindulgence a 2nd thought befoe CD, or the consequences of it! At least we are aware now and hopefully determined not to go back! Missed your posts while you were away. Tx

Glad you had a great time Jim. I'm sure you'll lose in no time. Strange isn't it - I would never have given overindulgence a 2nd thought befoe CD, or the consequences of it! At least we are aware now and hopefully determined not to go back! Missed your posts while you were away. Tx

Aww thanks Tracey!

I'm back at work on Tuesday so no doubt I'll be flicking on here more during the day to keep me sane. Wonder how much work got done in my absence? More than when I'm there probably ;)

You all set for your big move?

Nope, not at all!!! Am in a major panic now because I have 4 days to finish packing and the removals men come on Friday afternoon. I also have to get round 4 sets of parents before we go!!! It's going to be tight! x

Moving *is* a pain in the arse and last time I did it it was only a few miles so no parents to sort out lol. That was bad enough. At least you're using removals men, I did it all myself :eek

You'll be fine

Back