holiday gain gone in 3 days

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
as of this morning i'm back to what i was before holiday so 7lbs in 3 days cool ay.
every other time i have been on hols it has been the end of my diet because i have never been able to come back from it.
i'm so happy hoping this will get me moving again too.

Well done :D xx

Oh Tink, that's the happiest thread I've read in days. My holiday is looming and I'm dreading not being able to lose the holiday gain and get back on trhe plan. Well done sweetie, you have given me hope!!

This is brilliant work - Im in the same position as timsmom.. going on a hen weekend for 5 days soon and absolutley dreading the gains I know i will have... but you have shown it can easily come back off :)

Well done at least we all know if you have a break the gain jumps on but it comes off as quick when you go back on. I did a hen weekend and gained 6lbs the week after I lost that and 5lb on top :D. I have had 9 days off and gained 11lbs but done 2 days of CD and 4lbs already gone phew. So although not recommended sometimes we need a break off CD. I do for my sanity but after 9 days of scoffing I was relieved to jump back on CD. Jayne x

Well done!!! That's awesome!

Well done at least we all know if you have a break the gain jumps on but it comes off as quick when you go back on. I did a hen weekend and gained 6lbs the week after I lost that and 5lb on top :D. I have had 9 days off and gained 11lbs but done 2 days of CD and 4lbs already gone phew. So although not recommended sometimes we need a break off CD. I do for my sanity but after 9 days of scoffing I was relieved to jump back on CD. Jayne x

i agree i was ready to go Back on to.

Back