Holiday leave

kathandjohn

Not sure how this site works, my daughter said on the one she chats on she has to tell them she is going on a holiday, or they delete the poster, so we thought we best add a note.

From Thursday evening we are going to the boat until Wednesday morning, we have all our supplies, my wife is going on the SS+ as she needs to eat she says, and i am going on the SS as i really never eat anyways so food does not bother me.

Have any of you got any advice to us, as we shall be on a boat with only company of the Cambridge diet books, supplies, water and us!

Thank you for your time

Kath & John (Grandparents of minimins)

the only advice ive got is to have a bloody good time!!

enjoy each other and the shakes!

where are you going on your boat? hope the weather is good for you. xx

Yep, same here, have a blast on holiday! It isnt everyday we get to go away!

have a great holiday - it's the perfect type of holiday to keep on the diet, so well done and let us know how it went when you're back x

hope ypu both have a lovely holiday.xx

Not sure how this site works, my daughter said on the one she chats on she has to tell them she is going on a holiday, or they delete the poster, so we thought we best add a note.

That wont happen here, but it's good to know where people have gone so nobody worries :)

Have a fantastic time! Hope the weather is good for you and best of luck with the SSing :clap: Good to have a holiday that doesn't revolve around food isn't it :D

Not going till later, we live in Lancashire and our boat is at Garstang, so its up and down the river in Gargang, we are referred to as Rosie and Jim.

Thank you all for the lovely well wishes.

Back