holiday... maintenance or no?

bettyboop06

hi guys.. so im a week into TFR and i'm going on holidays to toronto on may 15. I dont know whether i should do maintenance for the 2 weeks or do refeed a week before and then just take it really easy when i'm away... anybody have any opinions? if you have any experience id really appreciate your input :)

Hi bettyboop,
I personally would re-feed the week before. Just follow it to the letter and then get straight back on TFR when you get back. Just try to be as careful as you can while you are on your hols , and I hope you have a great time.

I agree with Kay; after all the effort you're putting in before the holiday the best option is to stick to the refeed etc enjoy the holiday but just make smart choices! By then the way you think about food will have changed so it might be a bit easier then you expect :-D

I would go the refeed definitely!!! I would do it maybe 10 days before to really do it right and then 'practice' healthy eating for a few days.....then you'll be in a good frame of mind to enjoy your holiday without messing up your hard work!!! Sounds easy lol x

It's just my only problem is, that if I do refeed, that's an extra week i'm spending not losing weight and i'd like to lose as much as possible before then?

and if you don't re feed the likelihood is that you will gain much more on your hols. You may even lose on re feed week, lots of people do. You have to look at the bigger picture :devilangel:

I agree, refeed and dont loose all your hard work. I am going for a hen weekend, food doesn't bother me but it is inevitable there will be bubbly stuff so am refeeding before I go even though it interrupts my plans, as Kay says, it's the bigger picture!

Back