Holiday over, back on LT.

Cathy

Silver Member
Hi to everyone, and Hello to all the newbies.
Got back from a really relaxing 2 weeks in Northern Majorca last night. :character00238:
I re-fed before I went and stuck mainly to salads with fish or meat. I had paella twice, three puddings, (lemon mousse twice and one lemon sorbet) One day I had a Solero, (99 calories)
I did drink, mainly wine, and my favourite Xoriguer gin with lemon fanta.
I enjoyed every bit of what I had, and the good news is.... I only gained three and a half pounds!!! :clap::clap::clap:
This morning I've started back on the good old LT and look forward to getting rid of that very quickly. :innocent0001:
I took 14 sachets away with me and had one for breakfast each day. I think that helped a lot.
Withdrawal symptoms from missing Minimins, drove me to log on at an Internet cafe! It certainly kept me on track! :thankyou:
I'll spend the next day or so reading all the posts I've missed.
I've managed to post a new pic, taken while I was away, I think I look a bit thinner, (3 stone 4lbs between the pics) :)
Feeling OK tonight. As expected, a slight headache and a bit hungry, but not too bad overall.
The best thing of all is, THAT I FELT IN CONTROL OF FOOD AND EATING!!!
Honestly, LT has taught me to think about what I'm choosing and doing.
I really feel I can get there this time.
Whoever said that nothing tastes as good as being slim(mer) feels, is absolutely spot on.
I love LT!! (sorry this has been a monster post) :sign0168: xxxx

Welcome back Cathy, it will be great to see your advice and quips again on the forum. And you look a million dollars in your pics too!!!

Well done for doing so well on holiday!

Hello cathy,

sounds like you had a fab holiday... well done for also not over doing it, and only putting 3.5lbs on...thats pretty good, well done..
Look forward to reading your future posts..:)

Welcome back Cathy, I have missed you. I'm glad to hear you had a fab holiday - you certainly look like you did in your photo, you look gorgeous! Well done on keeping in control!

x

fantastic! Thats big news -you were in control! You actually ENJOYED what you had instead of eating from sheer habit -thats absolutely brilliant! So pleased for you -you've displayed really impressive wilpower. Here's to the rest of your very successful LT journey! :D :D

Back