Holiday slim down!

z.gorgeous

Hi everyone x x

Im starting weight watchers again on Tuesday and i am really excited.

Currently i weigh about 11 stone 9lb and size 14.(i haven't been weighed in the past week so i am going to weight until Tues.)

I go on holiday on 30th July and would like to be able to wear a bikini and feel confident.

I ideally would like to get down to about 10 stone for the holiday.

Has anybody got a holiday to look forward to and a goal weight for this time scale? We can support each other!

Also, does anybody have any tips with hiding strech marks?

X x x

z.gorgeous said:
Hi everyone x x

Im starting weight watchers again on Tuesday and i am really excited.

Currently i weigh about 11 stone 9lb and size 14.(i haven't been weighed in the past week so i am going to weight until Tues.)

I go on holiday on 30th July and would like to be able to wear a bikini and feel confident.

I ideally would like to get down to about 10 stone for the holiday.

Has anybody got a holiday to look forward to and a goal weight for this time scale? We can support each other!

Also, does anybody have any tips with hiding strech marks?

X x x

Good Luck :) I'm sure you'll reach your goal! I'm subscribing as I've got stretch marks too :( xxx

Hi! :)
I'm also working towards a yummy bikini bod for my holiday in Turkey :D
I'm heading off to Bodrum for the 6th year in a row this August and I'm determined to feel confident on the beach this year!
We WILL do it!

As for stretch marks, I have some on my thighs but you can't notice them too much so I haven't really tried that hard to get rid of them.
I've read good things about palmer's cocoa butter formula if you haven't tried that :)

Dohnuts x

Hi chelley. I hate strech marks they are awful. They have faded to white now but they are an awful reminder from when i was alot bigger, i used to be 14 stone.

They are worse on my stomach and legs :( x x

Hi dohnuts!

Im also going to turkey on 30th July. Im going to marmaris!

How much are you aiming to lose?

I would love to be able to wear a bikini and feel confident. X x

I'm aiming to lose somewhere between 10-15lbs - not very much! I just need to get those extra couple of inches off my arms thighs and stomach.
I've always worn bikinis but never felt very comfortable or confident. I'd normally just sit in the shade and cover myself with a kaftan and come home as white as when I arrived!
Have you been to Turkey before? I want to suprise all my friends out there with the non-chubby version of myself :D haha

I'm also working towards hols I go 4 weeks today And know I won't be at goal at this stage as I am currently 12.2 and ideally looking to get to 10.7 so am aiming to get another 5lb off before I go:)

I've never been to turkey no but im really excited! Just hope i manage to lose the weight for then! Id be happy if i got down to a 12 i think. But do you think i would be still classed as chubby? I am 5'3".

Good luck everyone x x x

You will love it!
I think it would just depend on how much you plan on toning up. I'm just under 5"3 with a really petite frame and I normally did no exercise whatsoever so on top of the spare tyre I'm not toned at all which makes me look even chubbier. If you plan on working out and toning up aswell you will look fab whatever size you wear xx

Haha you sound exactly like me! My problem areas are my legs and hips, i have a really small top half, we will be bikini goddesses!x x

Im going on three this year. All in the space of about 5 weeks lol. One is only three nights but they all involve a bikini! I refuse to go if I don't feel happy about the way I look. It really doesn't Matter what anyone says, we all have our hang ups. But not this year ladies! :-D my first one is in august!

Im going on three this year. All in the space of about 5 weeks lol. One is only three nights but they all involve a bikini! I refuse to go if I don't feel happy about the way I look. It really doesn't Matter what anyone says, we all have our hang ups. But not this year ladies! :-D my first one is in august!

Exactly! It's just all about having that confidence in yourself on the beach and we will definitely have it this year :D
Enjoy all of your holidays! Jealous I'm only going on one :( lol xx

Hey,

Im going to marmaris in June. First time to Turkey ever, so excited, cannot wait. Ive a few stretch marks on my tummy and thighs too, ive lost over 3 stone but still need to lose another 2! Would love to get 1 stone off within next 7 weeks but dont know if ill be able to:)

Just thinking how lucky these turks are going to be with all us stretch mark ladies coming on holiday to their country lol.

Hopefully someone can post a miracle cure here for them!! xx

Hahaha the poor Turks eh!

Nah not really ladies. We can do it:) we will be goddesses!

Is everyone doing weight watchers or different things?

What is everyone's goal weight or dress size? How often do you all get weighed?

I think im gonna try and get some of the coca butter for strech marks and see if i have any luck!

We can do this girls! X x x

I'm not doing any specific diet, just going relatively low calorie and low-carb hoping it will help me lose a couple of inches. I'm currently an 8-10 in clothes depending on what it is, but I have this size 8 bustier dress which I wore 2 summers ago that I can no longer fit into :( I would love to be able to wear it again this year on holidays! Another of my incentives hehe and I don't actually have a weighing scales where I'm living at the mo so I will probably weigh myself in 7 weeks' time when I get back to the UK! But for me it's not so much about how many pounds I lose but rather how many inches :D

Let me know if the cocoa butter works! xx

I definitely will let you know :) i get weighed Tuesday so i no doubt will let you know how it goes!! Wish me luck! I would be happy to get down to a 12 i think well for now any way!x x x

You will do it! Lot's of luck! xxx

No holidays booked unfortunately but I just want to say bio oil worked wonders on my stretch marks & after 2 kids (one of whom was 9lbs) I had loads of them.

Hope your all bikini ready by your holidays.

I go on holiday on the 1st August to Florida and we will be there for our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 8th August too!! Operation weight loss is on!! :)

I go to florida the 5th august!!!! So need to drop a dress size

Back