Holiday slim down!

Are you going to Disney? Whereabouts are you staying...exciting!!
x

I would recommend bio oil too ;) it even works on operation scars. I am going to Portugal in 7 weeks.

I think ill pick up bio oil and some coco butter and alternate every week or so. Hopefully it will work! X x x

Minnie2be said:
Are you going to Disney? Whereabouts are you staying...exciting!!
x

We're renting a villa! Yeah we're doing Disney parks and universal and a few others....can't wait I need the sun lol

I'm going kos in 7 weeks and would love to lose a stone and 3 pounds to make me under 12 stone u reckon that's realistic? Xx

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I'm going kos in 7 weeks and would love to lose a stone and 3 pounds to make me under 12 stone u reckon that's realistic? Xx

I definitely think it is realistic. Will be hard work though! How you going to do it? Good luck x x x

It sounds realistic :) you'd just have to lose about 2lbs every week and that stone'll be gone :)

I'm doing the wii game Biggest Loser Challenge which sets me up a program based on a fitness test that I did to start with - its much better as a 40 minute workout takes 40 minutes instead of getting ready, getting there, waiting for everyone to arrive etc! Hubby has been making dinner while I do it and have a bath and then I'm eating less as eating straight after exercise xx

I'm doing the wii game Biggest Loser Challenge which sets me up a program based on a fitness test that I did to start with - its much better as a 40 minute workout takes 40 minutes instead of getting ready, getting there, waiting for everyone to arrive etc! Hubby has been making dinner while I do it and have a bath and then I'm eating less as eating straight after exercise xx

That sounds pretty cool - I love the Wii! I did the Wii Fit Plus for a while but then got a little bored after I'd done evrything a million times xD
I might give the Biggest Loser one a try - a personalised workout sounds good too :)

I enjoy it... There's circuit training, box-fit, yoga and another (but can't remember what it is) you do activities and choose how many times a week and for how many minutes and who you want your trainer to be! Then on WI day you do challenges against other computer generated players and try to be the biggest loser on WI too...Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0044R7VWA

X

Thanks! :D xx

z.gorgeous said:
I definitely think it is realistic. Will be hard work though! How you going to do it? Good luck x x x

I do pro points so maybe take my points down a little I'm thinking! I have 31 atm thinking going down to 29 n seeing how that goes :) x x

I'm off to Portugal in 69 day's (10 wks) so i'm right on it now till then :)

Would love to lose at least a stone :)

Back