• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Holiday WI result...

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I gained 2lbs...

I'm quite ok with that! After all I ate and drank, it could have easily been a lot worse. Should be able to shift that - I'm aiming to have my best week ever and lose what I've gained. I've never lost more than 1.5lbs in a week so I need to be super good to get 2 off...and more if I can.

Could someone give me a leg up onto the wagon now please?! I am getting back on it and ready to ride...yeeha!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*angie*

loves food and cooking
S: 12st10.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.08%)
That's great - well done. I know how hard it is to only gain a bit while away (and also how easy it is to gain *loads*) so you obviously struck a good balance ...

have a couple of 'back to basic' days to set yourself firmly back on track - tomorrow is an important day, so how about writing it down for a day or two - you will have it off in no time - welcome back, enjoy the ride :D

I'll be writing it down...always do! Will have a good day of planning tomorrow and stick with it 110% :)

*angie*

loves food and cooking
S: 12st10.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.08%)
Brilliant - remember to eat *loads* wont you - I trust you had a lovely holiday in the vinyard? <hic>

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I am so glad- was thinking about you, mate! 2lb on is pretty good considering everything- it will be easily shifted

I put on 2lb last week due to a couple of mad binges and stuck to it 100% afterwards- this week I lost 4.5 which is VERY unusual for me as I am normally a steady 1lb a week girl.

It's very unlikely that you have gained 2lb of actual fat- most of it will be bloat and with lots of fluids and free foods you will soon shift it.

Good luck for being back on the wagon, Hellie!
xxxxxx

Thanks all! :D

Holiday was great. The weather was fab and vineyard excellent *hic*

Angie...eat loads?! Loads of free stuff, I hope you mean? Absolutely.... I don't think I will be able to deprive myself of anything at all. But resist...yes. I love the resist list idea and will be doing that all week probably!

Mary - thank you :)

Cocktailprincess... 4½ is amazing! Bloody well done. Sounds like the little gain gave your body a bit of a shake up. I think I need to do what you did,I'd love a loss like that. I'm a 1lb-er as well and doesn't it get frustrating!

I don't actually feel any fatter for that 2lbs gain and I'm still wearing my same clothes (I am actually in some 12 shorts today!) so I am confident that it's just 'temporary' weight!