holiday

operationslim31

hi i have already posted this question so sorry if you read and replied but i lost it some where !!! the thing is i have decided to go to spain and carry on with my lipotrim but i aint sure if i can put it in my hand luggage or it has to go in suit case any info will be gratefully recieved
xx:D

Hiya - I just did a search on Lipotrim + hand luggage lipotrim in hand luggage - Google Search

have a look at that and then try searching Lipotrim & flying or checked in baggage or in luggage or some such - you'll see other people's experiences.

And TOTALLY good on you for staying with the plan - you'll be really glad you did :) xx

hi thanks for the link and see if she can issue me a letter to say they medical food replacements , as my drs is a star i am sure she will :) xx

Last edited:
wow you have some will power for planning on carrying on LT over your holidays - what a star you are!

If i were you id put them in my suitcase. But if your dr will write a letter saying they are for medical purposes im sure theyll be fine in your hand luggage. :D

I think I may have carried some in hand luggage, cant remember now though.. yes I did actually in a wheely case thingy.. i also put some through another time.. i wasn't asked anything about them.. if you can get a letter though and are carryin them onboard then you might as well get the letter... enjoy your hols x

Back