Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jezabell, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. jezabell

jezabell New Member

Start Weight:
    hya everyone i started LL 12days ago got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow,lost 8lb 1st week but i go on holiday to tenerife in 2 weeks for a fortnight and worrying already... i was quite certain i will do it but now im having doubts which isnt good thought about if i do the 3packs and a meal ie salad on evening any advice pleeeeease
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Well, if this is going to be the last holiday you ever take, then I would say do that. But - ;) - I suspect there will be other holidays? :)

Point is - you are already investing time, money, and emotions, etc., in this diet. The diet is an abstinance diet where to get the best, and longest lasting benefit - you need to stick to it.

If you look back through a lot of previous posts from a lot of people - they felt strong enough to do what you described only to then struggle endlessly to get back on the "wagon". It is NOT as easy as it might seem.

I totally understand your desire though - but I would say do NOT give in. I went to America for a month in summer, I took 120 packs with me and did not bring any home with me - stuck to it, through birthday celebrations, baseball games, bbqs, etc. It was blooody hard - but I managed.

And I will tell you what! :D There is NO greater feeling then coming home from a holiday 20 pounds lighter then when I left - made it ALL worth it, because I knew there would be other hols.

So -lol - best plan, is to keep the course you are on now, and be rewarded with a further loss. What souvenier would be better then that?

Then when you hit goal, you can go back and celebrate proper. :)

Good luck!! you can do it!!!! :)

4. jezabell

jezabell New Member

Start Weight:
    thankyou and yeh i can do it. dont feel the need to eat anyway and if i eat its going to take longer to come off xx
  5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Good decision. You will be so proud of yourself.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.