holiday

BUTTERBEAN94

Is a loser! ;-)
Just booked a 10 day holiday for 6th April. Hope to take my shakes with me and try to stick to tfr 100% also want to get my weight loss to 2 stones by then. 16 pounds to go! My first mini goal! Has anyone else been on holiday with the shakes?

Good for you raking your shakes with you. I was away several times whilst on TFR and managed fine. I thought it would be harder but it worked out great.
I either made up my shake in the room and had it there or brought it into the dining room whilst OH had breakfast. I drank coffee or herbal teas and drank loads of sparkling water. It was no problem and the hotel staff never paid any attention.
You will feel so proud when you stay 100% whilst away

I'm less worried now I know someone else has done it! Oh is really supportive and wants me to do well!
Thanks for your encouragement! X

I did it for two weeks in Florida!!! It's really worth it! And I found being in ketosis helped stop the heat being unbearable lol, it was HOT apparently - I was fine! :D

I'm going away next week and will stick to it 100% everyone is going all inclusive!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg you are all full of determination! How brave doing this diet on holiday! I know fact I would only get as far as the airport before I got a Starbucks! :0) well done that's determination! Xx

Back