holiday

I think it differs person to person. Some may pack the stuff in there suitcase where others may decide to come of it for the time they are away and just watch what they eat

hi ya how r you getting on iv lost 15lbs iv done two weighings not going on hols till june think i will have to watch what eat dont want to put it back on:rolleyes:

I hve lost 10lbs and ive been on an off for past 4 weeks. Am ontoday 3 know

well done have you got any of the soups yet its so hard not to pick :-( am cooking roast chicken my fav will have to dish up and straight out the door to work:sigh:
I hve lost 10lbs and ive been on an off for past 4 weeks. Am ontoday 3 know

I just have the shakes havent tried the soup and awww that sounds awful. Im lucky my LO is only 11 months so i just give her jars that do not tempt me at all lol

Hi, people do, I think it depends on how you feel. I'm hopefully going to be at the end of my weigh loss, however I'm going to take the porriage and bars with me and just eat a main meal in the evening to try and keep myself controlled. Everyone is different, but it may be a good idea to take some packs with you so you have the choice. Have fun.

I'm off on my hols in June and I'm not dieting. I'll 'try' watch what I eat but no way am I dieting in a 5* all inclusive resort lol.

I'll just tackle the gain when I return xxx

Back