Total Solution HOLIDAY!

Ess3x_Girly

Addicted to MiniMins!
Okay so day one almost over - been fine until now - feeling the munchies, but have my bottle of water to hand.

I go on holiday on the 27th September so I really want to loose weight for that, but I have a question - can you take the powders in your hand luggage on the plane.

I really want to try and stick to the diet while I am away (I am going to a family place so it will be easier to stick to) so I thought I could have the shakes / porridge during the day and then a low carb meal in the evening? Any thoughts?

PS I have found just reading this forum today a real help (back to work tomorrow so less time to think about food).

Hi,

Where in Essex are you?! I'm in Chelmsford! I would have thought you could take them on the plane in the packet, might get a few funny looks when making it though! How long is the flight....can you not take a bar instead?! X

Hi I am in Stanford Le Hope so not too far. I might get some funny looks, was thinking more about taking them for when I am out there (its only a four hour flight) - might ring the airline to check their policy but as its not liquid should be okay.
Day 2 now - yesterday went 100% so really pleased with myself, 100% so far today but have a stinking headache, so drinking plenty of water.

Are you only taking hand luggage? Otherwise put them in the suitcase. But should be fine either way.

Yes just taking hand luggage (advantages of having clothes out there). Should be fine :D (Just have to make sure I stick to it while I am out there).

Back