holiday

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by pebbles, 24 October 2006 Social URL.

1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

:D 4 weeks on sat to my holi holi days, carn't wait florida hear we come. Anyone else going away before this years over?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thinkthin

thinkthin Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am going to Dubai

I will be going to Dubai in December. I have six and a half weeks to go. I would love to lose a stone by then. I started at 15 stone 4llbs. I am now 13stone. It would be lovely to be 12 stone and just overweight rather then Obese. At least I have my holiday to keep me focused.:)

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Have a lovely time in Florida Pebbles. I don't have a big holiday like that booked but I am looking forward to 6 days in Berlin with the family in November and a weekend at Center Parcs Longleat pre Christmas with a large group (family and friends).

What goals have you got pre holiday and how's it going?

Dizzy x

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Dubai you lucky thing, i would love to go there you will have to let me know what its like?

I am hoping to lose a stone in 4 weeks before i go, i will still be classed as obese though.

i hope you get to the 12 stone mark, i carn't wait to say that.

Good luck, and keep focused on that fab holiday, thats whats keeping me going.

6. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi Dizzy,

Thanks getting really excited, you lucky thing 2 hols before the years out,

My goal is to just sit in that plane seat, and fasten the belt, without an extention.

How are you doing? x

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Oh I was going to say no but I've just remembered I'm going to Paris on Dec 27th for a couple of days, so yes yes yes!!! teeheee

Not quite a long sunny, beach holiday but it'll do me!

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh I love Paris Isobel ........... must remember to start dropping HINTS (subtle ones of course!!!:eek: ) when OH asks what I want for Xmas!!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.