holiday

pebbles

:D 4 weeks on sat to my holi holi days, carn't wait florida hear we come. Anyone else going away before this years over?

I am going to Dubai

I will be going to Dubai in December. I have six and a half weeks to go. I would love to lose a stone by then. I started at 15 stone 4llbs. I am now 13stone. It would be lovely to be 12 stone and just overweight rather then Obese. At least I have my holiday to keep me focused.:)

Have a lovely time in Florida Pebbles. I don't have a big holiday like that booked but I am looking forward to 6 days in Berlin with the family in November and a weekend at Center Parcs Longleat pre Christmas with a large group (family and friends).

What goals have you got pre holiday and how's it going?

Dizzy x

Dubai you lucky thing, i would love to go there you will have to let me know what its like?

I am hoping to lose a stone in 4 weeks before i go, i will still be classed as obese though.

i hope you get to the 12 stone mark, i carn't wait to say that.

Good luck, and keep focused on that fab holiday, thats whats keeping me going.

Hi Dizzy,

Thanks getting really excited, you lucky thing 2 hols before the years out,

My goal is to just sit in that plane seat, and fasten the belt, without an extention.

How are you doing? x

Oh I was going to say no but I've just remembered I'm going to Paris on Dec 27th for a couple of days, so yes yes yes!!! teeheee

Not quite a long sunny, beach holiday but it'll do me!

Oh I was going to say no but I've just remembered I'm going to Paris on Dec 27th for a couple of days, so yes yes yes!!! teeheee

Not quite a long sunny, beach holiday but it'll do me!

Oh I love Paris Isobel ........... must remember to start dropping HINTS (subtle ones of course!!!:eek: ) when OH asks what I want for Xmas!!! :D

Back