Holiday

Trendytracz

:character00180: hey where u all going on holiday this year poor me will be lucky to go to the local swing park lol wish i was going away

I was at tenerife last year this time wish i was still there!
I found a photo from tenerife last nite and nearly had a heart atack at the size of me ooommmgggg!:flamingmad: (1 of those photo u bin)lol
thank god am trying to lose it now:worthy:

where abouts in tenerife u hoping to go?

we are quite into our camping, its fairly cheap with the kids, we ment camping in france last year and it wsa great

That sound good we went to the wig wams a bit the same was a g8 laugh though i hated that i could straighten my hair properly lol I am a wimp lol :8855:

We are hoping to go to mexico this year, really can't afford it saving for house but we both reckon life is too short. Have picked the hotel etc just waiting on b/f starting a new job 2moro so we know the dates. Actually can't wait!!!!

Also love tenerife, we try and go to costa adeje during the oct week, love it!!

x

Penang and Kuala Lumpur - can't wait!!! :D

xx

lucky u guys hope u have fun :)

Weather in the UK is meant to be good this summer - so that's something to look forward to too!! :)

xxx

yeh hope so! Ive got a tent that i have never used yet soo it could come in handy :D x

Wow toots, My hubby is v.jealous!!!....Due to the current prices we will not be going abroad this year :(:cry:
Hopefully next year the prices will become a bit more reasonable (or hubby will get a payrise :D)...Then we would like to go to Egypt again, but this time to Sharm..or Mexico :)

This year we are having a mini break in skegvegas for ds's b/day, then back to Skegvegas in August for a week :)..Oh and a short break to Cornwall courtesy of the Sun..really looking forward to that as have never been :D

The sun holiday are good ive been b4 well worth it! :D

I'm sure you'll both have a faboo time!! Yes, it's nice to jet off but more importantly is the people you holiday with!!! A tent and a wee bit of good weather is all you really need

xxxx

Back