Holidays and Accidents

Tange

Silver Member
Hi All,

I had a wonderful wonderful time with my Mum and sister in Germany. We stayed at a 5 star spa hotel for a few days which was relaxing and rather a nice treat.
I stuck to my diet I am so proud of myself especially in Germany where I just love the food.
Was great to arrive at the airport and neither my Mum or my sister recognised me, they looked right at me and then behind me to see where I was. It was funny but also a lovely feeling.

Then after a wonderful few days we were leaving for the airport yesterday and I fell down the stairs spraining my ankle really really badly. I hobbled along at the airport and then when I got to Gatwick I was in absolute agony, got home in tears and went off to A&E. Thankfully nothing broken and my faith in the NHS restored I was in and out of there including xrays in an hour. So here I am today hopping along on crutches.

Atleast I will be home for a few days so will be able to catch up on all of the news from everyone.

Aw, bless ya Tange. First, glad you had a good time with your mum and sis, and how wonderful for them to have looked past you!! :D What a great feeling!!!

Secondly, big big bummer about your ankle. Take it slw and let it heal - ankles can become very troublesome and repetative pests if not healed properly , so whatever you do, do not rush it! Be sure its fully OK before you push on.

Good on ya girl, and get well too!!

xx

Back