Holidays what can we do?

jaspersmum

Im going for 2 wks to turkey on 21st May how will I work lipotrim into this? Or would I be better re-feeding the week before I go and try and not eat rubbish when im away?

I am off to Madrid for a long hen weekend in 1 1/2 weeks. It isn't the food that bothers me, it's the alcohol! I intend to refers for 6 days before I go, drink in moderation (after all, after being tee total for a couple of weeks a little alcohol will go a long way!) eat mainly protein (I can happily go without bread anyway) then get straight back on 100% when I get back.

I would re-feed hun, and then get straight back on when you get home. If you don't re-feed and fall off whilst you are out there the damage will be a lot worse. Re-feed, enjoy and get back to it after.

I agree with Kay.. Re-feeding will get your body used to the food and also prepare it for any alcohol you may have... If you don't do the refeed and then eat and drink you will put a lot more weight back on but more importantly drinking whilst in or just coming out of ketosis is meant to be very dangerous!

Back