Holidays

All this talk of holiday I cant wait for mine and determined not to be like I am, reading all these posts are really helping!

lil_legs said:
I'm off to altinkum for 10 days - how about u??

Deffo need a group - whoever is back first set it up and we will joint! I'll check on the fri I'm home but won't weigh til the following fri xx

I'm off there the 2nd july!! Let me know what it's like :) xx

I'm going vegas and la by time I go in 3 weeks I'd have been doing this 16 weeks I will go low carb and take some bars.

Will have few drinks but not go mad.

I have been away before and lost weight.

No never had any problems taking powder shakes/bars throu customs in either my case or hand luggage.

I have one of the shakers in Cyprus with one of the mesh things in the lid. I fill with ice cold water before leaving for the beach, pop it into a cool bag next to an ice block and by lunchtime its still cold, I then just add powder give it a good old shake and its done.

The meals I did eat I tried to avoid the carbs (although Cyprus bread is so good!) and if I snacked it was bits of chicken or ham.

I also had the occasional ice lolly rather than ice creams.

I am off again at the end of June so am hoping to be another stone lighter by then but still intend to take my shakes - especially the mango ones!

ROSB said:
No never had any problems taking powder shakes/bars throu customs in either my case or hand luggage.

I have one of the shakers in Cyprus with one of the mesh things in the lid. I fill with ice cold water before leaving for the beach, pop it into a cool bag next to an ice block and by lunchtime its still cold, I then just add powder give it a good old shake and its done.

The meals I did eat I tried to avoid the carbs (although Cyprus bread is so good!) and if I snacked it was bits of chicken or ham.

I also had the occasional ice lolly rather than ice creams.

I am off again at the end of June so am hoping to be another stone lighter by then but still intend to take my shakes - especially the mango ones!

Thanks I will defo try and stick to these suggestions but unfortunately it's because of my weak will power I am on cd in the first place loooool xxx

Im gonna bear my weight in mind but im gonna have what i want, within reason. ive looked forward to this holiday for 9 months so i am going to enjoy and worry about the weight when i get back, 2 weeks of 100% ss+ and all the gain should be gone anyway :) x

Good me too zx just been primani spent £165 wtffffff now got it home n dont like it lol xx

I know rediculous at least I'm taking some back looool still can't find any cleavage enhancing bikinis :(

Yeah it does u minx looool. Tried next out of stock on nearly all of them :(

MissieCB said:
Great thread looking forward to much needed advice!!!

Xx

What she said ^^^^^^ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MissieCB said:
What does that mean chick loooool confusion lol

I think it's meant to be arrows pointing up to what the last person wrote lol

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

I'm off to Florida in 103 days lol. I want to be at target by then do I've got 2st 11lbs lose :eek:

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Surfhunny said:
I'm off to Florida in 103 days lol. I want to be at target by then do I've got 2st 11lbs lose :eek:

I'm off to Florida in 162 days!! x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I'm off to Florida in 162 days!! x

Where ate you staying? We're staying at the Rpsen on International Drive I'm so excited!!!

im of on holiday in 14 weeks so my first target is to shift 4 stone i really hope its possible :) x

Back