Holidays

Surfhunny said:
Where ate you staying? We're staying at the Rpsen on International Drive I'm so excited!!!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Clarion Inn LBV.... :) I get butterflies all the time aha x

My first hol of the summer is in 8 weeks - hope to
get rid of a couple of stone by then as a few weeks after I'm off again to Vegas! Then it will be SS+ all the way! Want to be at target in Oct/Nov :)

Ooooo everyone has such good reasons to get to goal xxx

MissieCB said:
Ooooo everyone has such good reasons to get to goal xxx

I won't be at goal by then :( close though....just means coming bk from holiday and getting back on it and hopefully be at goal for xmas! x

i wont be near goal either just set my self a mini 13 week target to concentrate on as i have alot to loose and it seems better in my head to say loose 4 stone by holiday come back loose another 3 stone by xmas then loose then other 1-2 stone after xmas it splits it up so it doesnt seem your on this diet your whole life haha x

I won't be at goal either! I'd like to be below 11 by the time I go to Spain in 4 weeks and then I've got a week in spain then a family wedding, so two weeks of 'holiday' so to speak.

Then when i'm back I've got 2 months to get below 10 for my 4 day girly break in Tenerife!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Well we will all look gorgeous I'm sure it can only be a positive thing xxx

I'm at goal(have been for a month) and go to Turkey in 5 weeks and on a cruise in 12 weeks. I'm dreading piling on weight. Gonna try & choose meals wisely & stick to water in the day then gin/vodka & slimline tonic @night. Eitherway, i'll jump on SS for a week after each holiday to hopefully repair any damage done. will let you know!
xxx

Wish I liked slimline tonic!!!!! Can u have anything else with gin????

One more sleep!!!!

Bi**ch loooooool im jealous your going sooooo sooon xxxxx Well done on hitting your target chick xxxxx

Thanks hun, if I hadnt messed around I could be much smaller but I'm really happy how things are. Ultimate goal when I return :)

Snap we can do it!!!

Back