holidays..

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
Im trying to find somewhere to go away for a week or long weekend break as a family. July/Aug time this year an son will be 2.

Anyone recommend somewhere to go, not abroad... An preferably not Butlins as went last year an fancy somewhere different.

Thanks! X

How about center parcs? Plenty to do and very child friendly , my friends went with their 2yr old and loved it.Hope this helps x

How about renting a farm cottage somewhere? You can get some lovely places on working farms, where if you have kids they will let them meet the animals and feed the chickens and all that. If you pick a good location you can go on plenty of day adventures. Somewhere in the South West in Devon or Cornwall and you can explore the beaches, go on bike rides, adventure parks (more suitable for younger kids), monkey world (in Cornwall, totally amazing!) and all sorts. I used to love holidays like that when I was little :)

thanks you two will have a look into these :) x

well needs to be low cost preferably. need to put dogs in kennels too.... debating Butlins again, cant seem to find much simular prices, stuff to do etc

Back