Holidays?

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
I am into week 3 but will be going on holidays a few days after week 8!! i will be away for 10days (2 weigh ins)
Obviously I want to have a farely normal holiday. When i say Normal, I mean I would like to be able to have a drink but eat low calorie foods, then return to LT fully when i return with as little damage doen as possible.
I know i cant just go on holidays and start eating. What is the best way to approach this? Has anyone any ideas?
I am going to a Villa so I will proabably take Lt for breakfast at least if that is an option or is pointless?

When I was on LT....we had a family holiday for 4 nights to Disney Land paris......I was really determined to stick to LT but didnt want it to be a "big deal" on our break as going out for meals was part of the fun.....so I had LT for breakfast and lunch and had chicken/fish/salad/vegs for dinner with a glass or two or white wine...no other rubbish.

I still lost 1.5llbs that week when I got back....the only thing is - I found it soooo hard to back to SSing - i was craving food for a good week but got back to it and it didnt effect my overall weight loss in the end....the only thing to be careful of is getting back on the wagon can be hard.....

Best of luck!!

Sorry Skinny I have had to rent the villa out but we can go later in the year. ok;) x

Do Atkins. You stay in ketosis on the Atkins diet and can have fry ups for brekky and thing like steak/veggies (no pots or carrots), salads, fish, meats etc. If you know you are going to drink and have desserts so will not stay in ketosis then just avoid carbs....no potatoes, rice, pasta, bread. If you do this you will be fine. I did two weeks all inclusive in the dom rep and didn't put a lb on and I ate for England. Bea is right though. I've really struggled getting back onto SSing. The first time is the easiest.

Good luck.x

Sorry to sound thick, but I keep reading about SSing, what is it? :confused:

It's okay, I realise it will be something so obvious I'm going to regret asking :eek:

Trace

Sorry to sound thick, but I keep reading about SSing, what is it? :confused:

It's okay, I realise it will be something so obvious I'm going to regret asking :eek:

Trace

It means Sole Sourcing.....basically eating no food!!

I had to ask in the beginning.x

Thanks for that Shazbaz - I've been thinking of it as TFR, total food replacement. SS is much simpler to understand...and type!!!:)

Trace

Back