Holidays

take ya sun glasses and dont forget your passport and some euro's

hahahaaaaaaa no I know how to go on hol and have fun hahaha

I mean tips on coming off the lipotrim for 2 separate times.

I get back from ibiza on 3rd aug then go to benidorm on 14th aug. I am planning on gettin back on LT in them 10 days but do you lot recommend this?

you could go onto maintenaince program instead, so you still have control. if you stop all together you may have a mad blow out and undo loads of good work. when you are at target, how do you expect to be on holiday then?

its a tough suggestion, but not drinking alcohol would help your resolve.

i lost 17 lbs last year, came off (sureslim) diet on hols and never actually got back on it, and now gained all weight lost and more.

try not to use hols as an excuse to come off diet, i made that mistake and now have to start all over again.

Be sure to be clear on what you are doing before you go, so you can relax, have fun, and not think about food or when and what to eat all the time.

have a fab time :)

If your going to drink you will need to re-feed first. It's dangerous to drink while in ketosis.

you could go onto maintenaince program instead, so you still have control. if you stop all together you may have a mad blow out and undo loads of good work. when you are at target, how do you expect to be on holiday then?

its a tough suggestion, but not drinking alcohol would help your resolve.

i lost 17 lbs last year, came off (sureslim) diet on hols and never actually got back on it, and now gained all weight lost and more.

try not to use hols as an excuse to come off diet, i made that mistake and now have to start all over again.

Be sure to be clear on what you are doing before you go, so you can relax, have fun, and not think about food or when and what to eat all the time.

have a fab time :)

great advice ....:rolleyes:

i know I'm guna speak to the pharmacist about maintenance or go on an atkins style diet while Im there. im not actually that concerned as I never eat as much on hol due to the drink and the heat. I always drink vodka and diet coke so thats a start ay hahah. Anyone else goin away soon???

35 Days untill I go. Not that I'm counting (much).I am going to re-feed two weeks before I go. I'm off to Eygpt and I can't wait :D:cool::cool:

Back