Hollies Journey...x

Hiya! I want to loose 3 stone maybe moe... i did it previously with other diets just put it all bk on after a tough time :( we can definatly support each other. Do u have a diaty on here xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it's called Laura's extra easy food diary...

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiiii here to subscribe! I have 3st to loose! Started back at classes Tuesday evening just gone! X

35lbs to goal :-(((

Hiya!!!! I not sure exactly what i wanna get to yet gonna decide when im there... good luck hun x
Hi, just subscribing. Ideally I want to lose about 5 stone so I know it's going to be a looong process so need all the support I can get! I go to my first WI on Monday... Hoping for a good loss! Scared for the weekend because alcohol is my downfall! X
Welcome and good luck i wish u all the best it will be a journey but a good one eating all the right foods good luck for monday!!! Alcohol is my downfall too hut i am teetotal till goal or maybe just till xmas haha xx

Today was a green day

Breakfast

Toast n butter (hexB)

Lunch
Pot noodle thing, wotsits, yogurt

Dinner
Chips,mushy pea curry, sweetcorn 2 meat free burgers and cheese (hexA)

Snacks
2 alpen lights (hexB)
Milk for tea (hexA)

Attachments

• 1385153277156.jpg
    1385153277156.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 25
Saturday
EXTRA EASY

I know itd bad but I wasnt hurry at all today.. only just had dinnee just gone 6.

HexB-wholemeal roll
HexA-cheese

Homemade chips & burgers with salad
2syns - sauces

Snacks - sugar free redbull&pepsi max cherry

Greenday today!

So far....

Breakfast - weetabix and milk (HexA&HexB)
Lunch -
Dinner - Pasta bake 5 syns (hexB&hexA)

I made a pasta bake... it was half a sachet of mix (11 syns), milk, phildelphia and vegetables.
Using my second b today as cheese also so then i dont have to syn the phili! Its in the oven as we speak I hope it tastes as good as it smells !!

55.5/105 syns

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1385297482661.jpg
    1385297482661.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 1385297505863.jpg
    1385297505863.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 1385297514479.jpg
    1385297514479.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 20
Ive had a awful couple.of days off track! Back on plan tomorrow start of a new weeek!!!!

New week! The last couple of days have been so bad and I have eaten so much rubbish and I have un done all my good work for the past two weeks!

Extra Easy
B- 2 alpen lights (hexB)

Lunch
Sweet chilli chicken (1syn) ,salad , cheese (hexA),light mayo (1syn)

Dinner

Today - Extra Easy

Breakfast - special k 5.5syns with yogurt and kiwi

Lunch
Sweet chilli chicken with light mayo and cheese (hexA) 2 syns. danio yogurt 1 syn

Dinner
Pork chop, veg, potatoes butter 5 syns

Snacks
HexB 2 breakfast biscuits. Milk 3 syns

16.5/105

Payday tomorrow so i am doing a super shop

Last edited:
Sunday weighed and so frustrated because Ive gone off track again!

Green day

Breakfast
(HexB&A) milk and bran flakes

Lunch
Bathelors pasta made with milk (hexA2) and butter 2 syns

Dinner
Homemade wedges, chargrill chicken bbq 7.5 syns sweetcorn lil bit of mayo 1 syn

Snacks
Space raiders 3.5 syns

14/15 syns

Sunday weighed and so frustrated because Ive gone off track again! Green day Breakfast (HexB&A) milk and bran flakes Lunch Bathelors pasta made with milk (hexA2) and butter 2 syns Dinner Homemade wedges, chargrill chicken bbq 7.5 syns sweetcorn lil bit of mayo 1 syn Snacks Space raiders 3.5 syns 14/15 syns Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
i had two whole days of eating crap but I've enjoyed it and I'm back to eating good now

If I offend anyone I am Sorry.

The past year I have dabbled with slimming world and Im coming to accept it is DEFINATLY not for me! While i have been trying to do it.....Ive actually put on a stone and a bit. So im going back to weight watchers. I LOST ALL THE WEIGHT WITH IT BEFORE AND I WILL AGAIN. I KNOW its close to christmas but I am not gonna let that affect me getting back on the ww wagon! By swers
Xx

Back