Holly's 19.5lbs to Target Diary <3

Ok so my action points are:

• Get off a tube stop earlier and walk to work from there
  • Go for a walk at lunch every day (minimum 15 mins)
  • Count down from my syns, 70 syns aim, 35 emergency syns!
  • Write in my food diary at the weekend, don't ignore it!
  • If i'm at my boyfriends, to take a stash of bachelors pasta and rice/slimming world friendly snacks

Aiming for a 2lb loss this week. I don't ever want another disappointment of seeing the scales go up *again.

*unless it's my TOTM/birthday/anniversary/Christmas...haha! :D

Monday 22.10.12
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Melon, pineapple & mango
Tea with skimmed milk (1/2 HEXA)
Weetabix Oaty Bar
HEXB

Lunch
Pasta,
red onion, pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and 2 Babybel Lights (1/2 HEXA)
Mattesons Fridge Raiders BBQ (
3)
Pepsi Max

Dinner
Chicken wrapped in bacon with
butternut squash, peas, sweetcorn, brocolli & carrots

Snacks
Kallo Chocolate Rice Cake (
2.5)
Mango & pineapple

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk & 2 Babybel Lights
HEXB = Weetabix Oaty Bar

Syns
5.5/70
Exercise
40 minute walk

Last edited:
Monday 22.10.12
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Melon, pineapple & mango
Tea with skimmed milk (1/2
HEXA)
Weetabix Oaty Bar
HEXB

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk 1/2
HEXB = Weetabix Oaty Bar

Yum, they're 3 of my favourite fruits - don't have them as often as I'd like though as I'm too lazy to cut up the pineapple & mango! :)

Yum, they're 3 of my favourite fruits - don't have them as often as I'd like though as I'm too lazy to cut up the pineapple & mango! :)

I'm lazy too so I always get the snack pack things from Tesco/M&S! Especially when they're reduced.

Whenever I try and cut a mango I only ever really get 4 cubes from it! Rubbish.

I'm lazy too so I always get the snack pack things from Tesco/M&S! Especially when they're reduced.

Whenever I try and cut a mango I only ever really get 4 cubes from it! Rubbish.

Glad I'm not the only one then! Mangos drive me nuts, I can never figure out how people ever manage to get around the stone & cut them properly. Snack packs sound like a good call instead of all that hassle! :)

Tuesday 23.10.12
Green Day

Breakfast
Nectarine, Tea with skimmed milk HEXA1/2
Weetabix Oaty Bar
HEXB1/2

Lunch
Bachelors Mild Curry Rice with cucumber, tomatoes & pepper
Coke Zero

Dinner
Pasta, passata and cheese HEXA1/2 with Linda McCartney sausage

Snacks
Orange x 2
Weetabix Oaty Bar
HEXB1/2
Choc Rice Cake (2.5)

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk
HEXB = Weetabix Oaty Bar

Syns
8/70
Exercise
15 minute walk

Last edited:
I'm getting really disheartened for some reason and just don't think i'm going to get a good loss this week and it's only Wednesday!

I'm already thinking about moving to weightwatchers but I know I won't like it over there! Really hope I get a loss this week because I felt really down about the 1lb I put on.

Just to let you know also that any exercise I put down on here is EXTRA exercise that I wouldn't usually have done. I do quite a bit of walking throughout the day at work and to work but the exercise on my food diary is any extra :)

I'm getting really disheartened for some reason and just don't think i'm going to get a good loss this week and it's only Wednesday!

I'm already thinking about moving to weightwatchers but I know I won't like it over there! Really hope I get a loss this week because I felt really down about the 1lb I put on.

Just to let you know also that any exercise I put down on here is EXTRA exercise that I wouldn't usually have done. I do quite a bit of walking throughout the day at work and to work but the exercise on my food diary is any extra :)

Sorry to hear that Holly. We all get days like that where we just feel fed up with it all. I'm sure if you are sticking to plan & exercising, you will lose this week, so try not to get disappointed before you've even had your WI. I'm the worst for letting the scales dictate my mood so I understand how you feel, but I'm really *trying* (not always succeeding!) to get over that & to focus on the positives. You have lost half a stone which is great, and if you keep going you will get to target! Maybe rather than thinking about the scales this week, you could just focus on trying to stick to plan 100% each day? Might give you something else to motivate you rather than just thinking about the scales all week. And just come on here for support any time you are feeling disheartened! Wishing you lots of luck for the rest of the week x

Sorry to hear that Holly. We all get days like that where we just feel fed up with it all. I'm sure if you are sticking to plan & exercising, you will lose this week, so try not to get disappointed before you've even had your WI. I'm the worst for letting the scales dictate my mood so I understand how you feel, but I'm really *trying* (not always succeeding!) to get over that & to focus on the positives. You have lost half a stone which is great, and if you keep going you will get to target! Maybe rather than thinking about the scales this week, you could just focus on trying to stick to plan 100% each day? Might give you something else to motivate you rather than just thinking about the scales all week. And just come on here for support any time you are feeling disheartened! Wishing you lots of luck for the rest of the week x

Thank you, that's helped alot actually! I have 2 scales and i'm going to bin one of them because I keep comparing my weight on them both for absolutely no reason at all and whatever numbers come up I get really down about it. I do feel slimmer so I suppose thats the main thing! xx

Wednesday 24.10.12
Green Day

Breakfast
Mango, Pineapple & Melon, Tea with skimmed milk HEXA1/2

Lunch
3 x Linda McCartney sausages with cucumber &tomatoes
Grapes, strawberries, orange & melon
Coke Zero

Dinner
Jacket potato with cheese
HEXA1/2 + HEXB1/2 and baked beans

Snacks
4 Marshmallows (
4)
Weetabix Oaty Bar
HEXB1/2

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk and cheese
HEXB = Weetabix Oaty Bar and Cheese

Syns
12/70
Exercise
30 minutes walk

Last edited:
Thursday 25.10.12
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Mango, Pineapple & Melon, Tea with skimmed milk HEXA

Lunch
Tesco Falafel & Couscous salad (tomatos, lettuce, butternut squash)
Weetabix Oaty Bar HEXB
Diet Pepsi

Dinner
Salmon fillet with
butternut squash, peas, sweetcorn, brocolli and runner beans

Snacks
2 Kallo Choc Ricecakes (
5)

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk
HEXB = Weetabix Oaty Bar

Syns
17/70
Exercise
30 minutes walk

Last edited:
HollyHearts<3 said:
Thursday 25.10.12
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Mango, Pineapple & Melon, Tea with skimmed milk HEXA

Lunch
Tesco Falafel & Couscous salad (tomatos, lettuce, butternut squash)
Weetabix Oaty Bar HEXB
Diet Pepsi

Dinner
Salmon fillet with butternut squash, peas, sweetcorn, brocolli and runner beans

Snacks
2 Kallo Choc Ricecakes (5)

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk
HEXB = Weetabix Oaty Bar

Syns
17/70
Exercise
30 minutes walk

Looks like you're doing great this week! :)

Looks like you're doing great this week! :)

Thanks Sparkles! I'm really hoping for a 2lb loss this week but still have the weekend hump to get over.

Friday 26.10.12
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Mango, Pineapple & Melon, Tea with skimmed milk HEXA1/2

Lunch
3 x Krispbread HEXB, small pot of tuna (2) with 3 x Extra Light Cheese Triangles HEXA1/2
Tomatos, cucumber
Coke zero

Dinner
Turkey and loads of vegetables

Snacks
Fun size maltesers (
5.5)
Choc Rice Cake (
2.5)

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed milk & Extra Light Triangles
HEXB = Krispbread

Syns
27/70
Exercise
Nothing extra today

Last edited:
HollyHearts<3 said:
Thanks Sparkles! I'm really hoping for a 2lb loss this week but still have the weekend hump to get over.

Ya, weekends can be really tough but it looks like you've plenty syns saved so I'm sure you'll get through the weekend ok and hopefully get the loss you want at WI! :)

I lost 2lbs this week really happy! All the exercise paid off in the end. I was good at the weekend too but still went out for meals within my syns.

Going to keep saving the syns for the weekend because it seems to be working for me! Todays food below:

Monday 29.10.12
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Apple & Blueberry OSS HEXB (0.5), Clementine and tea HEXA

Lunch
3 Linda McCartney Sausages,
cucumber, peppers and cherry tomatoes
Coke zero and 2 oranges

Dinner
Gammon with
pineapple, SW chips, mushrooms and sweetcorn

Snacks
10 Mikado sticks (
5) I LOVE THESE!!

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Skimmed Milk
HEXB = OSS porridge

Syns
5.5/70
Exercise
Nothing - oops.

Last edited:
HollyHearts<3 said:
I lost 2lbs this week really happy! All the exercise paid off in the end. I was good at the weekend too but still went out for meals within my syns.

Well done, that's a brill loss! :)

Hi Holly,

Just popping by to say I have subscribed to your food diary :) I am trying to start my own but I do not know mini-mins at all!! I did start a thread but god knows where it went when i clicked post thread or something. Anyways, your food diaries look good, don't go to WW (wash your mouth out with soap!!) lol, you would regret it, your losses have been fantastic! I am a serial SW-er and this is absolutely definitely 100% my last time re-starting it! Keep it up, you know its working :) xx

Hey holly!!! Thought I would follow ur food diary!! Ur doing amazing and will get to 10 stone in no time. Don't give up and head to weight watchers. Because it so close to target like me then the weight will be slower coming off but it will still come off. 2lbs is amazing. I think I've gained half a lb this week :(

Lol

Hi Holly,

Just popping by to say I have subscribed to your food diary :) I am trying to start my own but I do not know mini-mins at all!! I did start a thread but god knows where it went when i clicked post thread or something. Anyways, your food diaries look good, don't go to WW (wash your mouth out with soap!!) lol, you would regret it, your losses have been fantastic! I am a serial SW-er and this is absolutely definitely 100% my last time re-starting it! Keep it up, you know its working :) xx

Oh thank you! Can't believe people are actually reading it haha! Yeah no I won't go to WW, I always think it's a good idea at the time and then when I actually sign up I'm like WTF am I doing here AGAIN. Let me know if you ever start a food diary and paste me the link. You'll get used to Minimins soon! xx

Back