Holly's Get Me to 10st Diary!

HollyHearts<3

Hi :)

I'm Holly and I have re-joined Slimming World (as of today). I'm an online slimming worlder so any support/advice would be lovely.

I came back off of holiday on Saturday and weighed in at 11st 7lbs. My target and dream is 10st. It's my birthday on Wednesday so it's probably not the best week to start, but I think if I didn't start this week, I'd only use it as an excuse to eat more.

I will mainly do green days, but I do the odd red and extra easy day when I need to be more flexible.

Fingers crossed I keep to it and get there eventually!

:heartpump:HollyHearts:heartpump:

Thank you very much! Will nose at your diary :) xx

Ok so I'm going to be very very honest with you all. This isn't really going to be a good week for me, I know that already..but I will try my hardest! I have a lot of eating out planned with it being my birthday week, and possibly a night of drinking (Saturday) and birthday cake. BUT IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR :)

Usually I would use 5 - 15 syns a day, but I think this week I will be using them as an allowance. I know you shouldn't really do this but it might help things a bit.

Yesterday's diary below:

Monday 23 July 2012
Red Day

B: OSS Golden Syrup HEXB (3.5), Golden Valley Bar (9.5), Skinny Latte HEXA

L: Tuna Salad (rocket leaves, beetroot, red pepper, red onion, cucumber), Strawberries

S: Peach, Golden Valley bar (9.5)

D: Youngs Cod in Butter Sauce (1.5), courgettes and mushrooms, slice of brown bread HEXB

S: Boiled egg

Syns: 24/105

Well done Holly...19 syns spent on cereal bars. They were free samples at my tube station and I ate them both because I was bored at work. Need more willpower but at least they've been counted I suppose!

Back