Home cinema night!

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hey everyone :)

Right, so I'm back on plan today and me and OH are having a home cinema night!

I really need some ideas of sweet snacks we can nibble on throughout our film?

I will have had my HEXB already but not my HEXA and I have had 3 syns today.

Any syn free food that will curb the craving??

Thanks!

I agree, make your own crisps and/or make SW chips with melted cheese on top. Also, 28g of popcorn is roughly 7 sys and 28g does go a long way!

xxlisaxx said:
make your own crisps, and tortilla chips and season them with salt and chilli
buy a multi pack of chocolate bars, you know the small ones with the bars that are 4 syns each.. and a 2litre bottle of diet coke and buy a bag of ice!
Can you tell this is how I plan to spend my St Patrick's Day?

Ive heard of these crisps but they have to be synned don't they?

Ive been and got some mini mars bars and mini flakes! Yummy!

I love st Patricks day and instead I'm going to have a pint of diet coke.... At least it's a similar colour haha

Thanks hun

Xx

Ive heard of these crisps but they have to be synned don't they?

Technically yes, because potatoes/lasagne sheets are only free as part of a meal. But my consultant tells us, as long as they're not an every day thing and they are not affecting your weightloss, then go for it as they are a much better alternative to a real packet of crisps!

also i think the popcorn is 28g of POPPED corn, not 28g of corn from the bag then popped. there is a massive difference .

Someone explained the food abuse thing quite well the other day - basically because potatoes and cooked pasta are quite filling when used properly, they satate you and keep you fuller for longer, however when they are made into crisps and nachos, the same amount of pasta/potato changes form and will not fill you up as much, which (may) mean you eat more.

But as it's just as a treat one night, I can't see it doing much harm, so if I were you I would go for it :D

I'm a fan of savoury foods and wanted something to eat last time I was in the cinema, so I got 3 packs of Velvet crunch cassava crisps (4 syns each) and brought along my HeA of Laughing cow light triangles in a tupperware container mixed with some FF fromage frais to make a cheesy dip - it was lovely!!

if you go to the recipes section, there is also a recipe for SW style jelly sweets - haven't made them myself yet but will definitely be giving them a go! :D

I have a question. It came up at group the other day and no-one knew the answer.

If you can have corn on the cob freely, why can you not have popcorn made in a popcorn maker without oil?

I have a question. It came up at group the other day and no-one knew the answer.

If you can have corn on the cob freely, why can you not have popcorn made in a popcorn maker without oil?

I agree I don't understand that either. I have a hot air popcorn maker so there is absolutely no fat or oil used. I spray it with frylight and season it. Lovely. Last time I did SW I never synned it, there was much debate about whether or not you needed too, now however it is synned. So confusing!

Frozen muller light x

Back