Home Made Crisps

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by RickCov, 15 April 2010 Social URL.

1. RickCov

RickCov Full Member

Hi all,

Earlier I experimented and made some home made crisps.

I peeled and sliced a potato razor thin using this
    TRICK: Use a potato peeler to cut the slices. I then added a sprinkle of salt and sprayed a thin layer of fry light on a plate, I placed the crisps onto the plate and microwaved them for 4 minutes per side.

They turned out beautifully and were nice and crunchy. The only trouble is i felt really guilty.

Does anyone know if these are free or not please??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RickCov

RickCov Full Member

First of all thanks for replying. See the thing is I only used one small potato, which was plenty for me as a small snack, a jacket potato would be twice the size, but this is still free?? i dont get it..:(

4. RickCov

RickCov Full Member

Brilliant thanks, so now i know :).

Would anyone know how I would syn them??

5. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Are you really only meant to snack on superfree foods? Our consultant advises us that it's ok to cook up quiches to snack on, have Muller Lights & make syn free chips. My weight loss has been fine doing all that. I'm confused now.

6. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think you have to find out what works for you.
    I'd say if you're still losing and you're happy with those losses, don't deny yourself these things.

I think the problem comes if it having an impact on your weight loss. If it slows down, I'd recommend cutting out a few of the free foods and try and choose superfree.
    But again, everyone's different!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.