Homeless?

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

Some of you will already know me, but if you dont :wavey:.

I have lost 94 pounds already, but since xmas have been cheating myself. I have put on about 10lb and it could have been worse, as I have been on packs too.

This is my dilemma!! I havent re-started as I havent stopped the diet (as such), the people I started my thread with have either disappeared or got to target (WELL DONE PEONY!!) but I still need your help!

where to I go!! Do I start my own thread and hope people read it or shall I gate crash someone elses!

As you can see from my signiture, I am starting from scratch. I have requested a change in groups from my LLC as the group I was in consisted of 3 people who were not following the diet (including me!). So i figured a fresh start in a new group was just what I needed.

So heres to my fresh start, new group, new ticker, new thread!!

But where do I plonk myself in minimins???

In MiniMins!! You're one of the family!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You will get there. It's not easy for some of us, that last bit. But look where you were last year and where you are now. Even if you take a deep breath you are so far along.

Just keep posting Melz! You're a star.

Hey you, I am not going anywhere ya know!
Hope you have had a bear bear nice weekend gorgeous - I am sure you have. What bliss to get away with hubby and no kids. Hope you made the most of it.

It is clearly valuable to you to have somewhere 'anchored' to post to as well as posting on other threads - For my two penneth, if you started your own diary thread in diaries I would come and stick my nose in as often as I visited the developers thread, or if you started a new thread here. You could start a March starters thread - not sure if there is one already - is teh one Pete started March or Feb? Or you could start a 'spring starters' thread - or we could have a little corner to support eachother ongoing and welcome others to?

xxx

Hi Mel,

we on Sept Starters are all on different paths these days but have held onto the support we receive from each other. You are more than welcome to join us anytime. xx :)

Back