Homemade burger disasters - help!

think i may use a yorkshire pudding tin next time!

It never fails. I also use one to make quorn burgers if I am doing a green day. I use the sausages as they are more tasty than the mince. I chop them up, put them in the blender with onion, roasted red pepper and an egg. I then line my tins with baking paper and spoon the mix into them. They are always good and hold there shape.

I love them, think I will have some tonight !!

I noticed a lot of girls saying they are using their HeXB for breadcrumbs - how about using a table spoon or two of couscous (made up with hot water) and use that instead? If you are on EE it will be free but I am sure there aren't many syns in that little amount of couscous if your doing Red.

Just a thought!

How much mince do you use in these recepies and how many burgers does it give you?

I bought a cheap burger press from a well known buying site. It`s so easy to use and makes quarter pounders in seconds or half again for 2oz burgers. Open freeze then bag & store. Extra lean turkey mince is flavoured with Cajun spice. Beef is flavoured with BBQ spice, sometimes add chopped onion.

Back