Homemade Christmas

cupotea

Anyone else making things for Christmas this year? We're pretty poor this year so we're spending on the kids in the family (inc our own obv.) and handmaking for the adults. Today I was making limoncello and winter spice body scrub.

Thought this could be a good place to share inspiration and idea's - even if you're not making gifts, if you make decorations or cards share them here :)

I bought a lot of my gifts in the body shop and boots january sales so i'm more or less covered but I think your ideas are lovely, more thought and effort going in to them than just shop bought.

The only problem I can see is theyre not really for the guys. I'm thinking up a beer body scrub now lol!

I've had a chilli vodka and that was nice but even tho I'm a garlic fiend I think I'd forgo a garlic voddy.

Another one I can think of is a black pepper pear wine, had this once and it was gorgeous...sweet and spicy so maybe another idea for any wine drinkers.

Another one I can think of which I would LOVE to receive is homemade shortbread...thats suitable for male or female I think.

And to stretch the chilli theme further dark chocolate and chilli truffles are gorgeous...a little parcel of 6 to go with the chilli voddy would be a wonderful present for any men out there

Loving all your ideas. I've made a snood for my eldest daughter. My middle one wants a scarf with pockets, waiting for the yarn to arrive and will make up pattern. Youngest wants a peruvian hat with ear flaps. My m-i-l is getting a new tea cosy as the last one I made was too small and may make a cafitiere cosy if I have time.

I make and give mango and raisin chutney and make pretty Christmas labels and covers. Men love this one.

Back