Homemade philly! Zero syns

nannis

Silver Member
Not sure if this has been done before, we had a bbq at the weekend and had a jacket pot as he... Wanted something nice on it ao made my own philly!

Zero syns on all plans :)

Ingredients:
Tub of quark
2 cloves garlic crushed
Onion powder to taste
Handful of fresh chives, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix everything together! Salt pepper and onion powder I added a little at a time until I reached the desired taste :)
When finished I put the mixture back into the quark tub so its just like the real thing and great with cucumber for a quick snack!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sounds very nice :) did it not taste about sourish like quark can do x

No, I thought it might, I just kept adding onion and pepper until any quarky taste had gone :)

I am having real problems finding onion powder and garlic powder for that matter, I only found onion granules and garlic granules.
Want to make your recipe and need both powders for the KFC one, anybody know? Asda have none of them and Sainsburys don't either in my city.

I am having real problems finding onion powder and garlic powder for that matter, I only found onion granules and garlic granules.
Want to make your recipe and need both powders for the KFC one, anybody know? Asda have none of them and Sainsburys don't either in my city.

Oh, I get both from my local Asda...have you got a Morrisons around, they normally do a good range

I buy granules as well if they dont have powder, tesco usually have both though

Think I needto make this go through so much philly in my house and as its syn free will saveme syns everyday. Thanks x

Back