Homemade soup wil it affect me?

lilscottishlady

I have homemade soup at home only veg and water, and i dont think it will effect me if i have a bowl its basically got no calories in it at all!! sooo tempted to have a bowl!

Don't do it!!!! It really isn't worth it hun trust me.

Stick to your 4 shakes with LL - can you not have one of their soups. The only way to really succeed at the diet is to stick it out and follow the rules.

In order to stay in ketosis you can't have any extra carbs/fats etc and your soup at home may have them, but that is the least of your worries. If you start making allowances early on it is easy to cheat and then it becomes a slippery slope. When you get home have a large glass of water and a hot soup or shake (choc is nice) and tomorrow you will be so proud for resisting and one more say into the diet :)

N xx

fab advice from Natalie - don't do it if you can manage. (read my post re disaster last week - it started with a v small salad, but then I wanted to eat and did so - which lasted for nearly a whole week - bad news).

hang in there if you can with your packs.
good luck.

Hang in with the packs, but have extras in between - such as the 2 savoury drinks you're allowed and hot drinks (coffee/tea or a hot St Clements with the water flavouring.

It will pass!! Also try reading 'Eating Less' by Gillian Riiley - she'll help you beat the food addiction that is making you feel like this!!

Back