Homemade soup

mollydog

Silver Member
OH makes lovely stock for soup (cos he's got the patience to cook it long enough) and i've added the chicken and other ingredients to make for the kids tea tonight. The smell is driving me mad, i've had to taste and its so yummy. I'm sure on the 1200 plan all the veggies are fine but its the stock fat, lentils and rice i cant have.
I'll go and freeze some for in a few weeks time.
What smells do you find irresistable? :drool:

Just cooked Burgers for my sister mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sweet and sour chicken drives me nuts! last time my family had it I had to lock myself in the bathroom to get away from it!:sigh:

like you the chicken soup my OH makes is devine, he puts dumplings in aswell then when we serve it i add lea n perrins....

i also love the smell of the chicken he frys with garlic, honey, lemon and ginger... amazing

:eek: SHUT UP!!!! :eek: I'm going mad :hide::badmood::banghead: . :wavey: :drool: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oh the worst thing for me is that I make the world best sausagerolls (I exagerate not!!!:D) and the hubby every so often insists that I make some. It's all fine with me until they start tucking into them and making yummy noises, it kills me everytime that I can't have one!:cry:

Onions, seriously! I'm not even that fond of them. I'd have them before if someone put them on my plate but I wouldn't voluntarily add them myself. Now the smell is driving me nuts. Don't understand it myself.

More sensibly - pizza.

Fish & Chps with vinegar, hubby and the kids had some at the weekend....arghhh oh and toast.

Helenx

pizza smell. no doubt. and strangely enough the smell of sandwiches. my nose can detect a food smell from about a mile away it seems so somebody starts eating a sandwich at the other end of a very large office and i know about it... grrr...

abz xx

We bought a panini maker earlier in the week and last night the rest of the family 'tried it out'!!

One had just beef tomato with pesto and bufalo mozzarella and another had tuna, black olives, anchovies and mozzarella ...... and then they went back for more.

Throughout the whole tortuous episode I sat there "chatting" and sank two pints of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh:

I vowed that I will never again allow myself to get fat. This time last year I was a size 10 having done 3 months of this SSing but I let myself get fat again - not as fat as I had been but too fat to fit into my size 10 jeans and trousers.

So after this experience I have promised ME that once I get back to where I was (another 2/3 weeks of SS will do it I hope) I will never, never, never, never, never do this to myself again!!! :whip:

pizza smell. no doubt. and strangely enough the smell of sandwiches. my nose can detect a food smell from about a mile away it seems so somebody starts eating a sandwich at the other end of a very large office and i know about it... grrr...

abz xx
I had to cook fish fingers for the the little girl i nanny for tonight, ooooh fish finger sandwiches :worthy:

I had to cook fish fingers for the the little girl i nanny for tonight, ooooh fish finger sandwiches :worthy:
I cannot actually smell it but Supersizers go Regancy looks really good :cry:(not too sure about maggots in the cheese though):eek::jelous:

any type of balti!

mmmmmmmmmmm

xx

Cooked fish fingers for my dad yesterday, it's the first time I've craved something while cooking it!

Just sitting there KNOWING I could chop the breadcrumbs off and have one was KILLING me!

Crusty white bread for me.... the smell they put out around supermarket bakery counters. I desperately miss white bread. boohoo!

Back