homepride pasta bake

hey hun, that was my post.

the whole jar is 20 syns and i usually top it with my cheese HEA

i recon it makes a good 4 servings at 5 syns each, and its SUPER YUM. i usually put a tin of tuna, and red onion, then stock up on a massive salad of free foods and even some new pots if im really hungry, as although the serving is big, the sauce is so yum, to stop you going back for more i suggest really bulking up your side as you can rub your pots in the left over sauce..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LOL xox

Hunny why dont you make your own? Why use a jar, with all those syns... its so simple to make your own sauce for a pasta bake.

Chopped onion
3 chopped cloves of garlic
fry until onion soft
then add the tuna and cook through for a few minutes, then add a tin of chopped tomatoes, oregano, marjoram, basil, salt and pepper, a squirt of puree (1/2 syn per person). Simmer for about 15 mins then stir into the pasta and put in a baking dish, and add your reduced fat cheese HeA on top, and bake for 20 mins.

If speed is not the problem, I always cook through diced carrots, mushrooms, sliced celery, diced courgette. Because I like to try and get my 1/3rd of superfree foods in if I can.

Also sometimes I cook mattesons reduced fat smoked sausage (7 1.2 syns total sausage) and lean bacon, instead of tuna. Its a recipe I put in the recipe section called pasta bake deluxe.

You could easily make sauces for pasta bakes in a batch and freeze them!

Back