homepride southern fried

gonnabesmall

is doin this
would this be free or synned,
if so can some kind person let me know
really fancying southern fried

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Ingredients

Breadcrumbs (contain Wheat),Semolina ,Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil ,Flavourings (contain Celery, Soya) ,Salt ,Modified Maize Starch ,Paprika ,Yeast Extract ,Onion Powder ,Milk Proteins

thank you

came across this looking for the syn values for these crumbs. they are lovely. I've always bought them regularly as make the kids nuggets with them

What I do now which is really low syn is put a large chicken breast onto a sheet of foil, sprinkle a little of this one top, wrap and bake until chicken cooked, unwrap and put back in the oven for 10 mins and serve.

I had a piece I cooked last night just now cold with salad and it was so tasty and less than one syn. One packet goes a long long way used like this as its strong enough to get a way with a little bit

Love the Homepride southern fried coating, and as said in the previous post, it really does go a long way.

Thanks for the syn values, it's been bugging me as I bought a sachet and was intending to have it tonight but it's not on syns online and there is no nutritional info on packet for me to work it out.

Out of curiosity how did you work out the syns? Was going to call customer services but found this post x

Back