Honest answers required please :)

Hun, there really is a difference!! Especially the side-on piccies- your tummy looks alot smaller. And from the back everything looks a lot "smoother" if that makes sense! You look like you may have lost a little around your face too, although it could just be because you're smiling on those second piccies.

You've had an amazing loss so far, and after only 5 weeks. Keep at it hun, you're looking brilliant. Well done

Ok I'll be honest!!

The first two pics are difficult to compare body shape because you are wearing much loser clothing in the second:) but I can definately see some more facial definition in that photo!
The second and third pic You CAN def see a difference.. look at your outline in the first of those pics you just have one line going from boobs over tummy, the second of the pics, you can definition between your busy and your tummy! I think your tummy and bottom are also definitely smaller!!
The last two pics are once again difficult because of the looser clothing,,,, What I would say is... wear tighter clothing next time you take your pics... BUT YEAH.. you can definitely see an absence of body fat in photo ..

Well done!!

x

Aw thanks you too-yeah I looked and thought I should wear the same clothes really so next week I will put on what I had in the first week and see.I think I was disappointed because I saw my sister today after not seeing her for a few months and she didn't say a word about my weight loss...not one word.

I can see a difference espc the one on the far right hand side from the back it looks like the start of a waist!!

stick with it hun YOU CAN DO IT

Sometimes it takes a while for people to see... you know something I am not trying to offend you here but you said you hadnt seen your sis for a few months .. a month before you started CD... Is it possible you put on weight since she saw you and when you started CD??
SO she might not be seeing your whole loss??

Also she might not have wanted to offend you by suggesting you had lost weight.. that would imply she things you should be dieting! I used to go mad when my sister said.. have you lost weight.. she used to say it as a hint!!!

You really are doing great, imagine her face when she sees you next time!

x

Is your sister overweight herself Polish? I found that when I did WW and lost alot of weight, slim people were really chuffed for my, whereas overweight people tending to either gloss right over it or make disheartening comments.

If you can't see a difference I think you need better glasses :p

Don't be so hard on yourself, there is a definite shrinking in the bum (__(__) ::p: and shoulder areas and the lower part of your tummy has lifted considerably.

You're doing great!

i can defo see a difference, your tummy and bum are alot smaller.....well done x

Well maybe she has noticed it and decided not to mention it. Not that she is being nasty, its just I know from experience that the bigger you are, the harder it is to talk about weight- even if its not your own. Maybe she feels if she mentions it, you'll try and persuade her to do CD too? Who knows?

The important thing is that the scales are going the right way, and amazingly quickly too!

LOL lexie-they're new glasses I'll have you know :D I think I'm just a teeny bit too critical of myself..maybe...

I notice the diffrence especially in the 2nd pic, your tummy looks smaller and you are starting to see space appearing between boobs and tum.

Biggest diffrence is you are smiling.

lisalulu-she's always said that LL and CD are faddy diets and unhealthy etc...she's tried WW and lost a bit on those but not stuck to it for long and gained back more than she lost each time...I'm hoping she'll decide to try CD for herself at some point but i wouldn't try and persuade her into it as she'd just back off totally.

I can defo see a difference! Especially in the tummy and bum. Well done, you are doing fab!

There you go then- she disagrees with CD and doesn't want to admit you're doing well, because then she'll be wrong ;) ;) My family are all the same too- hoping to be near goal when I'm my sisters made of honour in September so I can wow them all and make them eat their words ;)

I too used to think CD and LL were faddy, but then I looked at what I was eating and realised that I'd have to go a long way to have a worse diet than that. Now I'm on CD, I have more energy, my skin is clearer, my hair is shiny- I'm finally getting all the nutrients I need.

you really can see a difference in your tummy, your face and your shoulders and arms are slimmer from the back.

you're slowly vanishing hon, there's no doubt about it :)

abz xx

Definitely, Rose. Look at the last pic and you'll see your whole outline is starting to change. In the before pics, your arms are resting by side of your body but your body shape is bigger so the overall shape is very round, and arms are curved round. In after pics, as has been said, tum & bum deffy smaller, start of a waist appearing, and best of all your overall outline is changing from 'round' to 'long'. Ie, your arms no longer form a round shape but hang neatly down as the body shape is not pushing them out. The start of a new you!!!

You've done so well!!! And those black trousers are deffy too big for you too... that has to be a boost! Stay with it honey. You are getting there. The changes may gradual so far, but another couple of months and they will be unmissable as you pass from having a 'big' frame to being slim... then you won't have to ask if it shows as the compliments will be flooding in. Hang on in there Rose... you can do it! And I'd love to see the smile THEN!!!

xxx

Back