Honest answers required please :)

Well done polishrose .. your doing really well!!!!!
No offense to your sister but if she needs to lose weight herself she is probably a little jealous you have done so well!!
Keep going. your doing fab.. x

ditto what the others have said you are defo less wobbly hun keep up the good work, the most critical person we know is ourself, my friends say i think im bigger than i am!!! xx

yes you can!! well done hunny. Hubby often tells me off for being so negative about my losses, I can;t see them :-( but now I know what he is saying looking at yours! keep it going and remember that cd is NOT a fad diet, any diet if you go back to old ways will make you put weight back on! I am talking from experince there lol

Looking good , keep it up

There is a definite difference in the photos. Your weight loss over this short period is really good.
Remember all the health benefits from losing this weight. You may need to take photos in other clothes to really appreciate and see how well you have done.

Well done.:p

Polish rose your piccies are wicked! Firstly, well done for sharing them, it can't be easy doing so and i always love admiring how well people have done in their pics!! Wish i had the b*llox to do the same!

Anyways, your bum looks loads smaller hunni! Seriously! The two pics i noticed the most difference in your shape in were the last two. You're whole shape is beginning to change and your face is also looking much different :) Very well done on your losses so far, you've done amazingly well... Looking forward to seeing some more pics in another month from start to then!! Keep up the good work, this diet is not at all easy! Big clap on the back to you and a big hug x

i can definitely see a difference :)

I can see a difference in your face; your back is also a lot narrower and your stomach has shrunk :) Sometimes, we ourselves, are unable to see the weight loss, but others can.

Back