Honestly... How do they all taste?

Hi Sparkly

Thats a fantastic weight loss, well done. I bet youare all fired up for the next week eh!

K
x

sparklyfairydreams said:
hiiii, hun,

sorry wasnt feeling good last night so went to bed with an upset stomach so wasnt on here much....anyway i weighed in yesterday afternoon and lost a whopping 9lbs wahooooo!!! :)

was so chuffed! 5lb to have lost a stone eeekkkk!!!

good luck for tomorrow sweetie! xx

Wow!! 9lbs!!! That's amazing!!! I can't wait for this time next week!

First day today and I'm about to go get on the scales!! I'm not even going to stress about the number because I know it's the last time I will ever see it!!

I'll check in later to let you all know how day 1 went!

How exciting!! X

Starting on Thursday 10th... I'll be updating my losses below!

Well today is my first day and I have had the banana and just had a chocolate made with cold peppermint tea.

To be honest I dont think the shakes taste of much compared to the cambridge ones. Maybe this is a good thing, just a case of getting them down my neck x x

I've so far had both flavours of bar, a choc shake, mushroom soup and tomato and basil soup and I can honestly say, so far, so good, I like them all :) If they're all like this, this last 3 stone loss will be easy peasy :) x

I think these shakes do taste a lot less sweet than the CD ones, I have added a sweetener to 1 or 2 of mine which helps... Didn't think much of the porridge but I think put too much water in-tasted ok, but was more like a watery porridge soup lol!!! I've tried the chicken, mushroom & veg soups & they're all nice-really creamy so been splitting them in 2 & getting more servings :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
I think these shakes do taste a lot less sweet than the CD ones, I have added a sweetener to 1 or 2 of mine which helps... Didn't think much of the porridge but I think put too much water in-tasted ok, but was more like a watery porridge soup lol!!! I've tried the chicken, mushroom & veg soups & they're all nice-really creamy so been splitting them in 2 & getting more servings :0)

I think the same with the soups. Both times I've had it I've struggled to finish it all so I think I'm going to split it in two from now on... Gives me two meals that way!! :) x x x

It makes it seem like its going so much further! Mind you I've only had 2 packs today and just realised I've got to try and find room for a 3rd... no idea what to have! Very strange feeling, so used to stuffing my face for no reason!! Hope your day has gone well today? :0)

They are so nice tbf.. I had to add a tea spoon of coffee to the vanilla ones as just a bit plain..

My Personal Tastes are

Vanilla - OK just plain taste nice when with crushed ice and little water like a McDs shake

Strawberry - Love

Banana - My fav tastes amazing with hot water then microwaved like banana custard

Chocolate - Not a big fan of but i don't like chocolate in general

Both bars are nice but i find them dry at times

Havnt tryed the soup as i hated the soup on W8 and put me off trying exante ones

Back