Honestly, I'm not a waste of e-space!!

Kirsty Alley 2

Even though I feel like it :eek:

I throw my hands in the air and admit that I am finding this difficult. I fell off the wagon last Sunday and then, only 5 days later (after I had done all the hard work of getting back into ketosis) I fell off again, in what can only be described as "spectacular style" on Friday which continued through yesterday.

I wouldn't blame you all for rolling you eyes at me at this point, I'm doing it to myself already!

All I can say is that I had my shake this morning and I will try harder from now on not to ruin it. It's all fine and well having goals but unless I actually do it, they are nothing short of make believe.

So wrists have been slapped, a reality check and been carried out and I think I am ready to start again without making a balls of it.

It's rather embarrassing having to come back here and admit to everyone that I buggered it up again but hey, here I am anyway.

Let's go round again! :)

well done for admitting you slipped up...

now all you can do is put it to the back of your mind, and move on, if you dwell on it then you'll slip again, i found that the 1st time i did cd!

good luck x

Not all roads are flat, sometimes there are hills and detours! So if you fall just get back up and carry on! The journey is going onwards just might take you longer. Only YOU can get to your journeys end, but how you get there is in your hands. It's YOUR journey and it may have a few more bumps than somebody elses but just keep going.

You're still here and you've held your hands up - that's braver than I am - at the first sign of trouble I get as far away from Minimins as I can get ;) heaven forbid I should talk about failure! That's what I'm trying to get right this time. It's been bad enough admitting that I put 7 stone on over 3 years and first timers going 'but whyyyyy?'

We've all done it. The difference is, you're back here and ready to go again! Good job, girl!

Thanks everyone.

I'm doing okay, just waiting to get into ketosis now. Hopefully that is the last of the bumps in my journey until August, but if it isn't, I still won't quit. I'll just have to make sure I always keep going and never give up.

It won't be easy, but it'll be interesting! :)

xxx

That's the spirit!! Big love xx

Back