Honey I'm Home...

Heva2015

Hi all
I don't know if you'll remember me, I used to post a lot on the DH boards a few months back. Well, after losing two stone on Cambridge and thinking oh a little bit won't hurt...a small meal won't hurt....I gave up and I put 7lbs back on. I've now decided to come back and give it another go, I've found a new counsellor nearer to where I live and hopefully I'm going to see her tonight. My old one was lovely but having to drive for 40 minutes to get there just gave me more excuses not to stick to it.

Welcome back Heva. You know you're amoung friends here.

Ann x

Hi and welcome to Minimins.

You did really well to only put on 7lbs!

Hope all went well with the new CDC tonight :)

Hi
It went amazing! She is lovely, my only problem with her is that she has never had a major weight problem, I would much rather have a counsellor that has lost loads of weight on the diet, from what I could see she might have only had a stone to lose but she was very honest about never having been 'fat'. I am determined to crack this this time, my sister was saying in the car on the way home that I would make a great CDC too (I think she just wants cheaper CD!) so that is something to aim for!

Welcome Heva2015 to MiniMins!

Hi Heva,

Welcome and it is excellent how well you have done!!! 7lbs. on is not much when you look at the big picture as even at goal weight you would expect to fluctuate around that amount.

What a lovely thing for your sister to say to you about becoming a CDC:) :) :)

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to Minimins Heva: great to have you aboard :)

Hi
from what I could see she might have only had a stone to lose but she was very honest about never having been 'fat'.

Don't let it put you off though. Loads of support on here from people who are doing the big journey :)

Glad you liked her. Helps, doesn't it:cool:

Back