• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Honey...I'm hoooome!

Bluepaws

Many of you won't remember me, but hi to all!:D and hello again to those that do ;)

I'm starting again after shamefully putting all my 'orrible weight back on ... yes, all 4 and a half stone :eek:

Have been suffering with the heat lately and really not enjoying the weather like I should be ... I feel hot, sweaty, puffy, out of breath and I have no clothes that fit me!!! nightmare! :eek:

I'll hopefully be a frequent visitor again (if my lil girl stops shouting at me to get off 'her' 'puter - she's 2!!) lol.

Anyway, hope you're all doing well! I'm off for a walk with the lil'un. See you later :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Welcome back bluepaws. Good luck with your restart, keep focused and get glugging the water and the weight will shift in no time at all.

Welcome back ... I'm restarting (again!!) today andalso feeling sweaty and out of breath in the hot weather. SLIMMER by summer is my new motto!

Good luck!!

Bluepaws

Thanks ladies... so far so good... day two and I haven't given in to the evil temptation of ice cream or chocolate *must stop thinking about it!* familiar pounding headache...effects of nil food and too much sun me thinks. Looking forward to getting through the next couple of days and woohoo! ketosis here I come!!!! :)

Enjoy the sunshine everyone! *just to put a dampener on things - think it's forecast to rain on thurs :S*

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Bluepaw and well done on getting to day two:)

ketosis is just around the corner!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back and good luck, I'm restarting today, need to lose 2 stone. WE CAN DO IT!