Honey, I'm hooooome...

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hello you lot!

I'm back! Well, nearly... I'm off to my return meeting tonight... so will get my packs and start tomorrow. Yey!

Won't bore you all now, but wanted to let you all know that you were going to be seeing more of me again. It's good to be home :)

You may have spotted my post a couple of weeks ago... I started Slimming World, did my first week and lost 1 pound... it was TOTM so I wasn't that fed up, but I am more and more anxious on getting the weight off, so have decided LL is my best option, and looks like I'll be sticking around long enough to see it through, inc RTM, so it's all good. Yey!

Wish me luck!

Anna xxx

Glad to see you back Anna. I was doing SW before LL and my sister was doing LL. I was getting so disheartened with my weight loss as hers was dropping so dramatically each week. I really think it is the best way to loose it, even if you gain after RTM I would go back and get packs to loose the rest.

Good luck with your re-start I'm sure you will do well x x

hi anna
nice to have you back where you belong!
good luck with getting back on packs
daisy x

Hello - I think we just crossed in Jan. Enjoy your meeting tonight and the new flavours in LL - cranberry bar changed, porridge introduced etc. See you about!

Hey Anna
Welcome back :)

Welcome back Anna, good luck hun. look forward to your posts

Hey Anna!
Don't know you but it's nice to see you here!
Was doing SW before too.
Might go back on it when i get close to my goal ;)

so how was argentina?
any new blokes on the horizon....?
come on fill us in on what you have been up to please!
daisy x

Hey you slim sexy lot!! Can't get over some of the transformations since I've been away! :)

Well - I'm back from my return meeting... I am stocked up with packs and looking forward to getting going.

No huge news - Argentina was good - graduated from the teacher training place, so now officially an ESL Teacher, although not used it much so far. Have also applied for uni to do a degree in Occupational Therapy - waiting to hear back as to whether or not I was successful in my interview - wish me luck!! If I don't get in, then goodness knows what I'll do. I've started working a couple of days per week at a local bar/club/venue in my local town... so that's keeping my hand in 'work'... so may look at increasing my time with them... see what happens.

Anna x x x

Last edited:
Great to see you back posting Anna! :)

You sound like you're having a great time of it, and seem fully prepared to see LL through to the end now - good for you!

sounds great anna - good luck with the date!
daisy x

Back