honeys im hhhhhhoooooommmmmmeeeeeee!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by emmie83, 1 January 2009 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    back on restart as of today!! new year new start new me!!!

whos joining me!!! lets get the forum back to the busy fun place it was before xmas no more excuses!!!!

good luck for the new year and welcome to all the newbies joining us on our journeys to skinny (even more) gorgeous ladies (and gents!!) !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Day 1 for me too, lets hope for a Great slim New Year xx

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey honey, welcome back!!!

Is your ticker right?! You've done amazingly!

I'm on day 4 of my restart and all going well altho have a crappy cold and the standard day 4 headaches! But it's sooo gonna be worth it! Good luck with your restart today and I hope the forum is back to normal soon as it's been pretty dead around here!

xxx

5. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hey chick!

yeah it is i think it was so much up and down over xmas were i was thinking "oohh [email protected] it" and then times when i was "oohhh behave!!" so i think if id have weighed myself id have yoyo'ed BIG time!!!! REALLY want to get in the 10s by next week although well see!!

how was your xmas hun? was santa good to you??
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Wow well if you've sts or lost over Christmas despite eating I'm very impressed! I gained loads (mainly water which will be off by the end of this week I reckon) :(

Are you SSing at the mo or on a higher plan - cos I note your BMI is pretty close to 25?

My Christmas was lovely thanks, enjoyed taking some time off thinking about food all the time and spending lots of fun times with my family and Mike's too. Got lots of lovely prezzies :) how bout you?

xxx

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Morning everyone (ahem afternoon i should say!), back to it for me today too!! Good luck with new starts for this New year!! I've gained sooo much water i need a few SS days to get back in control then I am going to steadily move up the plans properly this time, no more messing about, want to fit nicely into my £5 bargain dress i bought yesterday (size 12) for my birthday on the 10th

xx

8. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    Good luck girls for the new you's for 2009!!..xxx

9. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    good luck everyone lets make 2009 the year we all reach our goal. i did ok over christmas - didn't go mad eating everything just the odd treat- and sts. got loads of chocolate for christmas off various people, who don't know I'k doing cd - but been very good and not had any, in fact given most of them away - recycling as presents for my sisters birthday, her hubbys birthday and various of my daughters friends birthdays,

10. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    good luck everyone! lets make 2009 our year!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.