honk if you were 100% today

Oh you poor thing - damn well done for resisting though. It's funny what one ends up doing, sometimes. I take an unhealthy interest in other people's lunches at work, fr'instance.

Honk. After taking a trip over to the LL fora recently for a bit of hardcore lurking, I decided to give one of the recipes a go with a spare soup. Did it taste any nicer? not really. Did it work? Kinda. But it was different, felt creative, made a mess and broke the monotony!

Worth a look if you get really bored and lacking in inspiration, peeps.

It's the strangest stuff I crave
wot was green light stuff before
bread
oooooohhhhh bread

Salads
quorn things

g'wan Miss D
what'ya do to your soup

Of course! your system's crying out for a carb fix. Your body is a dual-fuel system, and you're forcing it to run on it's least efficient fuel source - it's bound to protest.

Recipes are over on the LL forum - I'll stick up a link later, about to go to work TTFN x

Ah yes there's nothing like a little fingering and sniffing of various baked and golden goods to get you thrown out of your local supermarket. Next time you are at that particular shelf, take a little look to your left or right. I have noticed that there is often a rather roly poly lady stacking her basket nearby. This usually transports me back to my fattest and most out of control days and the memories of the unhappiness I was hiding. I try and remind myself that I am no longer "her" and am a new me. Lighter, healthier and happier.
To say "old habits die hard" really is a mega mega understatement isn't it.

Good one TT
must admit I get quite unsympathetic (in my head, not out loud!)
of the roly polys when I was slim

now I am one again.....

Is a type of self loathing I think

plus you want to shout
TRY EXANTE
it really works
!!!!

Honk for all this week!

I know what you mean about craving carbs, my colleague makes toasted hot cross buns for her breakfast in the office every day - i'm drooling now just typing those words, I can't tell you how good they smell - but heah, they will still be there after I have lost the weight....

I keep craving Romaine lettuce, with a little sprinkle of salt, just love the crunch, roll on add a meal week. Oh yes and totm has finally arrived thank goodness.............................hopefully water retention will be over by next Tuesday, feel really bloated even though I am taking on over 4 litres a day.

We are not allowed to use the toaster in works time
and they have scotched the ordering and fetching of bacon sandwichs

so that's good for me

it's been quite easy for me today
why?
Because someone at works as crohns or ibs and they have been farting all day
URK!

I walked all the way to tescos at lunch to buy air freshener
!!!

And I am all wired because I took a sneaky peek at the scales
and I am so close to one of my goals
a major one
a milestone

:eek:

Good one TT
must admit I get quite unsympathetic (in my head, not out loud!)
of the roly polys when I was slim

now I am one again.....

Is a type of self loathing I think

plus you want to shout
TRY EXANTE
it really works
!!!!

If you ever had said that to me (or even thought it in my direction), you'd got one hell of a gob full! being a rolypoly doesn't make you a bad person, or in any way diminished. Not everyone carrying a few extra pounds/stone are in a state of self-loathing - I certainly am not!

Anyway back to last nights/this morning's missives:-

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/6012-unofficial-recipes-food-packs.html

I had a crack at the soup 'crisps' with a spare tomato. 50% successful, 50% squidgy. But hell, even squidgy was a different texture! However to get crispy you are teetering on the edge of burning, so have to be really quite careful. But then, it almost feels like cooking!

I have accepted a lunch invitation tomorrow. It's meant to be 'add a meal week', so I'm adding a meal. And I suspect in terms of office cohesion, a refusal may have been a tad awkward... Quite looking forward to it as an experience, to see what real food's like after over 4 weeks...

It was me who was having the self loathing, not the roly poly lady
:)

maybe it was a way of me thinking thin
which didn't work btw

Fair enough - It just kinda read as if you were suggesting being fat was a form of self-loathing. I had it wrong. No worries. :)

Not sure if I qualify today.

Due to last night's hunger I shifted stuff around a bit today, so I had half a mug of bouillion at 4pm (made with 1/3 of a cube) so I think I'm all honked out! :(

Worked though, I'm just finishing my soup now and while I've known when it was time to eat today I've not had that bone-knawing hollow feeling again. :)

Honk, split my bar into 3 lots today, made sure I had some before I went to Asda for some shopping for the OH and her Mum for the weekend when she comes to stay for a couple of days, including biscuits and chips (argggggggggggg) and I treated myself to a bottle of Pellegrino fizzy water for either tomorrow night or Sat night - won't buy it normally as it is too expensive, but I thought I deserved it, also bought some Tick Tock rooibos tea, have had 2 cups tonight and quite like it, it has a flavour I can't put my finger on though.
Also bought some plastic containers to put all my different sorts of tea in to keep them nice and fresh, now have 2 lots of green tea, rooibos and earl grey to keep me going, as well as coffee, ordinary and decaf at home and some quite nice coffees in the machine at work.
Having a bit of discomfort in the tummy area being day one of totm but nothing that I can't live with.
Time for bed I think, hottie time.
Nite all
Bren xx

Honkety honk honk !

I ditched the bars a couple of weeks ago and my weight loss has sped up since then which has pleased me E nor muscley. Am nursing a hamstring injury so won't be running for three weeks bit of a shame as I was getting pretty darn fit for a chunky money [ no slight to monkeys intended]

Honk!

After a really tough week at work as well. I've typed more in the last 5 days for a big court case than I thought was humanly possible, but the really cool thing is, none of my RSI symptoms have come back.:D

Off dancing in a bit - hope a couple of hours shaking my booty should get things moving on the scale.:party0048:

Oh Maia
think of all the calories you burned typing so much

We have so many people on our Exante forum, we should figure out a role call & photo album of us all

wanders off to think, and digest some of the veg soup I have a surplus of due to avoiding it a little

A most definite dietary non-honk. We appear to have bought a house. Normal service shall be resumed tomorrow.

Honk, even when faced with OH and MiL eating cakes in the cafe this afternoon while I had my bottle of water and black coffee (and covert nibbles of the half bar I smuggled in with me).
Bren xx

YAY on the house purchase Miss D!!!

Back