honk if you were 100% today

let myself down no honk yest or today but can 100% guarantee a big honk tomorrow.

Congratulations, Miss D!:553:

I just have to honk for yesterday because I'm so pleased. I went out to dinner with my lover and a friend, sorted something I could eat with absolutely no drama at all (green tea infused scallops on an asian salad with coriander oil - bliss!), we had a brilliant night, and I weighed myself this morning and I'm 1.5 pounds down on yesterday! I figure instead of doing an add a meal week, I'll add one meal each weekend - seems to work.:)

Honk, been a hard day emotionally, had the MiL here over the weekend - just wish it had been my own Mum. Have done some cooking for OH and her Mum and coped with that, took dog out for walks while they ate. The big challenge was not diving into either the cava or the carrot cake when the emotional side began to take over but managed to resist, thank goodness. Time for bed now, after one last quick walk with the dog. Night all.
Bren xx

(((hugs Quak))))
I am very lucky to still have my Mum
I see her tomorrow & I have already discussed what we will be eating (she brought the subject up !)

Love to all Mums today
Hope you had a good day

Congrats on the house purchase Miss Demeanour :D
-----------------------------
Honk :)

Love Myr xxx

Congratulations, Miss D!:553:

I just have to honk for yesterday because I'm so pleased. I went out to dinner with my lover and a friend, sorted something I could eat with absolutely no drama at all (green tea infused scallops on an asian salad with coriander oil - bliss!), we had a brilliant night, and I weighed myself this morning and I'm 1.5 pounds down on yesterday! I figure instead of doing an add a meal week, I'll add one meal each weekend - seems to work.:)

This is what I do, it means that I have something to look forward to one evening a week:p

Honk for me today!

Honk!

My first honk

Yippee.....:clap: my very first HONK.
Let us hope it is the first of many.
Goodnight everyone.

Shaz x

Honking for the last few days. :eek: Cos I keep forgetting!

Is that with the new scales Miss? If they weigh a couple of lbs more than the old ones that looks pretty good.......?

Back